BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #79 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Jenna M.
Alto, MI
My daughters are all huge fans of these! They also love the fun seasonal colors and shapes! Comparable price to the big brands, but I feel better about the ingredients, and my girls love the taste!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
These crackers taste amazing, my son loves them and he’s a picky eater. They are not unhealthy and the only reason I don’t give them five stars is there a little pricey but worth it.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
We love buying Annie products form
Kroger! My daughter picked these out and she seem to really like them! They are sort of healthy, not as tasty as whales though! I would add more salt!
Shannon O.
Annies is absolute garbage. It tastes like they took cardboard and shaped it into noodles then sprinkled more cardboard cheese over the pasta and then created Annies foods!
Alexia S.
Hamilton , OH
Our house loves Annie bunny snacks. I even take them for my lunch during work. My toddler loves them and I love the fact that there are good wholesome ingredients in the product.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Omg this taste wayyyy better than the regular gold fish. These a way healthier and it’s an organic product. So you know that’s a A+ brand for me. Very cheese and a great snack
Amanda K.
I buy these frequently for a healthy snack for my kids. The bags are the perfect size for an on the go snack and it isn’t packed full of junk like some of the popular brands.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
The cheddar bunnies were pretty good, but I think I was used to more of a goldfish flavor. I do love that Annie products are all natural, and I think these crackers are a good snack option.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I love Annie’s mac n cheese! It’s very good and better than Kraft. I like that it’s organic and made from good ingredients. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but i still think it is worth it.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
I love to have this for my kids as an after-school snack, this brand is healthy and organic that I love. They are really affordable as well which is a plus.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?