BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #71 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

hanna y.
I always get my kids Annie's baked crackers and the bunny gummies. A lot of other brands have artificial colors/flavors or preservatives. I feel better giving them these, and they taste better
Vlada L.
Los Angeles, CA
The cheddar bunnies were pretty good, but I think I was used to more of a goldfish flavor. I do love that Annie products are all natural, and I think these crackers are a good snack option.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
My daughters are all huge fans of these! They also love the fun seasonal colors and shapes! Comparable price to the big brands, but I feel better about the ingredients, and my girls love the taste!
Shannon O.
Annies is absolute garbage. It tastes like they took cardboard and shaped it into noodles then sprinkled more cardboard cheese over the pasta and then created Annies foods!
Alexia S.
Hamilton, OH
Our house loves Annie bunny snacks. I even take them for my lunch during work. My toddler loves them and I love the fact that there are good wholesome ingredients in the product.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Omg this taste wayyyy better than the regular gold fish. These a way healthier and it’s an organic product. So you know that’s a A+ brand for me. Very cheese and a great snack
Melania H.
This are supper nice for school snack time. Our boys love the bunny shapes and I love their ingredients. They can be a little pricey but we can always find coupons or sales.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I could probably eat a whole box of these! They're so delicious and a lot cleaner than many other cheese cracker snacks. They're fairly inexpensive, easy to find, and you can usually find coupons for them too.
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
Always a fan of cheddar snacks. Especially in animal form. I feel like I am a being a bit more healthy when I eat the Annie’s brand because they are organic. I know still not great but better for you than goldfish
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I love Annie’s mac n cheese! It’s very good and better than Kraft. I like that it’s organic and made from good ingredients. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but i still think it is worth it.