BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #71 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Vanessa N.
If you want to give your snack loving toddler/child something without all these harmful,unnecessary ingredients I highly recommend these little cheddar bunnies. They don't have any saltyness to them like your leading brand.
Daniela O.
These are so delicious. The kids that I nanny always had them, probably bc they are a healthy alternative to other snack crackers and I would always sneak some. They are affordable and I would definitely recommend them!
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Perfect combo of cheese and cracker. Can tell that it is not fact processed cheese. In every package you get a good amount of crackers. Great light cheesy taste and not high in price. Would highly recommend to others!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
My daughters love these bunnies! Theyre all natural, whole grain so i dont feel bad giving it to them at all. I love Annies products so much -they have such a great company and a wide variety of food and snack products!
Jennifer L.
Henderson , CO
I love to buy these as snacks for my kids. I stopped buying the leading brand of fish ones because of all the bad ingredients they put in which Annie's doesn't. Love the fact that it's easy natural and simple ingredients that go into making these bunnies
Monica P.
I️ Love Annie’s cheddar bunnies. Good snack for any age! Think goldfish but organic! It has real cheddar taste too unlike some cheesy snacks. I️ usually buy this at Whole Foods or in the organic section of Jewel!
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
I have these snacks for the kids I babysit, although I also eat them! They are delicious! They are adorable, taste amazing and the kids love them. They are affordable and I find them at every grocery store.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Bought these because I like the other Annie's products but these missed the mark for me. I thought they were going to be better than Goldfish but I was wrong. They make my mouth feel super dry too for some reason.
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
My kids love snacking on these cheddar bunnies. It's organic which I love but they still aren't the healthiest snack to eat. They love all the Annie's products they've tried. I think they are priced well also!
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I think these are an easy and yummy snack, and more on the natural side as well. They don't have artificial flavors or some of the junk they have in regular Cheez it's, so this is a good alternative!