BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #87 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Ariella A.
howell
I buy these for my kids lunch bag. He loves them, they even come in a variety snack pack at target. Affordable, organic and my son loves them! A+ in the snack department.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I️ love this brand and the quality is great. I️ could eat this whole box in a sitting. I️ like that there are very few ingredients. These are definitely affordable and a must if you have children. I️ would recommend these to any of my friends.
Taryn A.
Waynesville
I think these taste just as good as other cheese crackers, but my kid does not agree. I love that they are healthier with no artificial colors. I would buy these again for sure and recommend to anyone looking for a healthier cheese cracker.
Allison B.
Wonderful alternative to goldfish, they taste less salty than goldfish which I like when giving to smaller children as they don’t need too much salt. My son also likes that they are bunnies and has them hop all the way into his mouth!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I love having Annies products in the house for myself and the kids. Their items are organic taste great because they are real flavor and not expensive. The cheddar bunnies are one of the favs in the house because they are small great for on the go and as a mom I know every ingredient.
Dallas L.
I really liked the flavor these have. The cheddar bunnies are my new favorite. Personally I love the flavor these give rather than gold fish. I also like how crunchy these are. Definitely would recommend to anyone who loves goldfish.
Anna G.
These are great! I don’t have kids, haha, I just eat them myself. They basically taste just like Goldfish but are organic so I feel a lot better putting these in my body! I would highly recommend these as a snack, or anytime honestly. Go buy them right now.
Michele G.
Love the Annie cheddar crackers! Perfect for on the go or to put inside your child's lunch box! They taste great and are crispy. I like the peace of mind I have when I eat these or give them to my kids since they are natural!
Kendra S.
Baxter , MN
I have an 8 year old daughter and a 3 year old son and they both love these!! We’ve bought whales, cheezits, you name it and these are one of our favorite snack foods to keep in the house. Perfect for grabbing on a car ride.
Vanessa N.
If you want to give your snack loving toddler/child something without all these harmful,unnecessary ingredients I highly recommend these little cheddar bunnies. They don't have any saltyness to them like your leading brand.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?

back