BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Karen R.
Burleson, TX

My 2 year old son is a very picky, fickle eater. Some days he'll eat grapes, other days he'll throw them angrily to the floor as though I'm trying to poison him. But Annie's Cheddar Bunnies are a sure thing. He'll eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner and bounces up and down happily when he sees the purple box. Though I'd prefer he ate something more substantial, at least I know they're made from real ingredients including organic flour and real cheese. They're also lower in sodium than many comparable cheese crackers including the Earth's Best Organics brand which I appreciate. Most importantly, since many of my meals these days consist of his leftovers, they're not left.
Samantha C.
Charleston
Where do I start! I love not only this product, but the whole brand and all their products. The Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies are so yummy and even a healthy alternative to junk food! My toddler loves snacking on them too!
Reilly W.
Austin, TX
A little less delicious than goldfish crackers. I'd buy them just for the more natural and healthier option. The cheddar is a little too bitter for me. They aren't too expensive but they also aren't that cheap
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is what my little brother and I snack on! It's organic so I don't have to worry about all the bad ingredients and the salt is at a minimum. Still there though! I highly recommend trying these.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love serving these to my little boy as an alternative to other brands that aren't as healthy. My son loves them and they aren't cardboard tasting like some healthy brands can be.
Laura D.
My kids love goldfish crackers and I'm happy to know there is a healthier alternative to them! Cheddar Bunnies taste great.. I'd say better than goldfish crackers! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with little kids who love to snack.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
These are mine and my sons go to snack! Annies brand snacks are the best! They're "healthier" than other options and are so tasty. The only set back is they can be kind of pricey.
Yarell G.
I love these way better than cheese-it's !! They're so good and not to mention so cute ! I love how they're shaped like little bunnies making it a perfect snack for children too. One of my favorite snacks.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
My children are picky when it comes to their cheese snacks. Annie's bunnies are a hit, and it's even better that they have more natural ingredients. This is my snack stash staple
Melania H.
This are supper nice for school snack time. Our boys love the bunny shapes and I love their ingredients. They can be a little pricey but we can always find coupons or sales.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?

Walmart