BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #77 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Janelle G.
These are incredibly convenient for outings with toddlers. I throw 1 or 2 in my purse and let her munch away while she rides in the cart as I shop, or hand them out when needed I have enjoyed "Goldfish" and other cheese-based snack crackers since I was a child, but no more. I tried these Cheddar Bunnies as I have enjoyed other products by Annie's, and have now found my all-time favorite snack cracker.
Amie S.
Kitchener, ON
My son is just getting to the age where he loves "treat foods" but I don't feel great about the ingredients in most of them. I can trust Annie's and feel good about him eating fun treats. They are simple and easy for me, accessible at most grocery stores for a fair prices. We always carry Annie's food and products in our home.
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
Love these! I prefer them over goldfish, they have a much more real cheddar taste to them. I like that Annie’s focuses on using better ingredients even for snack foods like this that you probably shouldn’t be eating.
Vanessa T.
These are a hits with the adults and kids at our house… The natural taste of keys… Makes the crackers taste authentic another "animal" shaped ones on the market
Erin G.
Nepean, ON
Not too cheesy but a good snack. Easy to munch on while working and quite filling. I buy these every once in a while to bring to work, would buy again.
Alyssa L.
Langley, BC
My son loves this and he loves the shapes! The price could be a bit better. And they taste just like gold fish but less salty