BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #60 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love having the Annie;s Cheddar Bunnies in my pantry for when the nieces and nephews visit. I love that they sale them in Snack Packs because they can just grab them and go. I do not have to worry about then digging in an open bag. They are more expensive but worth the benefits.
michele p.
crisfield, MD
My family loves this brand they love the taste and i love that are a good snack and low in price i get mine from www.amozon.com i buy them at lest 10 tomes a month. I am not sure of all the ingredients in them but i know they are good. I would highly tell others to buy them
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
If you haven’t tried Annie’s bunnies, you absolutely need to!! They are a great organic alternative to Cheez It’s. My mom buys all organic and loves these snacks and she turned me on to them! It’s a great snack to bring on the go to work or school! Absolutely delicious.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
My daughter is seven now and trying many other types of snacks but this was a staple in our home from when she was first starting to eat up until a year or two ago. They’re soft and safe for all babies and I do love that they are healthier than your average snack.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
Being vegetarian,  I absolutely adore Annies products and these are so super tasty for the whole family. A perfect grab and go snack for any time. I feel good about the ingredients and compare super well to other traditional brands. I will always recommend.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I️ love this brand and the quality is great. I️ could eat this whole box in a sitting. I️ like that there are very few ingredients. These are definitely affordable and a must if you have children. I️ would recommend these to any of my friends.
Taryn A.
I think these taste just as good as other cheese crackers, but my kid does not agree. I love that they are healthier with no artificial colors. I would buy these again for sure and recommend to anyone looking for a healthier cheese cracker.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I love having Annies products in the house for myself and the kids. Their items are organic taste great because they are real flavor and not expensive. The cheddar bunnies are one of the favs in the house because they are small great for on the go and as a mom I know every ingredient.
Dallas L.
I really liked the flavor these have. The cheddar bunnies are my new favorite. Personally I love the flavor these give rather than gold fish. I also like how crunchy these are. Definitely would recommend to anyone who loves goldfish.
Anna G.
These are great! I don’t have kids, haha, I just eat them myself. They basically taste just like Goldfish but are organic so I feel a lot better putting these in my body! I would highly recommend these as a snack, or anytime honestly. Go buy them right now.