BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Leslie G.
Richmond, TX
I'm very selective of what snacks I give my little one. Found these after so many ingredient searches at the grocery store. When my grocery store stopped carrying them I found them at Costco. These taste great and are organic. Little guy loves them!
Rachel S.
I really like these as they are not too cheddary and they contain better for you ingredients that i recognize. My 3rd year old also really likes Annie's snacks both the fruit and cookies/crackers. They are also organic and I usually can find these in the better for you section in the grocery store. BJ'S also carries an assorted box of individual packets of the crackers and cookies. I love the fact that they taste great and are better for you. They are a little premium priced but we'll worth it.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
These are actually really good for organic crackers!  I buy these every now and then when they go on sale at my local grocery store and they taste just as good as regular crackers.  Would highly recommend these crackers for anyone who wants organic crackers.
eva🌱 W.
Killen
Purchased at: Target
These are my guilty pleasure. Extremely similar to Gold Fish, if not identical. They are a little bit more expensive than the classic Gold Fish, but I believe they are healthier. (based on the packaging of course).
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love having the Annie;s Cheddar Bunnies in my pantry for when the nieces and nephews visit. I love that they sale them in Snack Packs because they can just grab them and go. I do not have to worry about then digging in an open bag. They are more expensive but worth the benefits.
michele p.
crisfield, MD
My family loves this brand they love the taste and i love that are a good snack and low in price i get mine from www.amozon.com i buy them at lest 10 tomes a month. I am not sure of all the ingredients in them but i know they are good. I would highly tell others to buy them
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
If you haven’t tried Annie’s bunnies, you absolutely need to!! They are a great organic alternative to Cheez It’s. My mom buys all organic and loves these snacks and she turned me on to them! It’s a great snack to bring on the go to work or school! Absolutely delicious.
Brittney L.
Blackfoot, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I love having a product for my children that is free of dyes and is organic and not sugar over loaded!! My boys never even know they are eating a healthier option! Happy momma!
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
My daughter is seven now and trying many other types of snacks but this was a staple in our home from when she was first starting to eat up until a year or two ago. They’re soft and safe for all babies and I do love that they are healthier than your average snack.
Laura C.
This is my go to cracker when i buy it. It is delicious and the shape is very cute and its organic! I'm a big fan of eatimg organic foods and Annie's homegrown is my favorite. I would reccomend this to anyone who loves organic food and thinks bunnies are cute!
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?

Target