BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #53 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These are actually really good for organic crackers!  I buy these every now and then when they go on sale at my local grocery store and they taste just as good as regular crackers.  Would highly recommend these crackers for anyone who wants organic crackers.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! They are one of the only organic snacks I’ve tried that actually taste good. They don’t taste like cheese-its or stuff like that, but they still taste good. They are pretty healthy too. I never feel guilty about eating them. I love that they are organic. I would definitely recommend them.
Laura C.
This is my go to cracker when i buy it. It is delicious and the shape is very cute and its organic! I'm a big fan of eatimg organic foods and Annie's homegrown is my favorite. I would reccomend this to anyone who loves organic food and thinks bunnies are cute!
Rachel S.
I really like these as they are not too cheddary and they contain better for you ingredients that i recognize. My 3rd year old also really likes Annie's snacks both the fruit and cookies/crackers. They are also organic and I usually can find these in the better for you section in the grocery store. BJ'S also carries an assorted box of individual packets of the crackers and cookies. I love the fact that they taste great and are better for you. They are a little premium priced but we'll worth it.
Ambree C.
Spring, TX
I try to steer clear of processed foods because of all the chemicals that are in them, but I love Annie’s because all the ingredients are derived from real foods! I find it at any grocery store and it’s right next to the goldfish. They taste like goldfish with less salt.
Alice S.
Really great replacement for;
cheezits cheese nips or non organic preservative kids cheese cracker snack.
They are delicious and most every kid loves them as much or more than goldfish. ;) enjoy. Your kids will thank you.
Amanda K.
I buy these frequently for a healthy snack for my kids. The bags are the perfect size for an on the go snack and it isn’t packed full of junk like some of the popular brands.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love having the Annie;s Cheddar Bunnies in my pantry for when the nieces and nephews visit. I love that they sale them in Snack Packs because they can just grab them and go. I do not have to worry about then digging in an open bag. They are more expensive but worth the benefits.
michele p.
crisfield, MD
My family loves this brand they love the taste and i love that are a good snack and low in price i get mine from www.amozon.com i buy them at lest 10 tomes a month. I am not sure of all the ingredients in them but i know they are good. I would highly tell others to buy them
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
If you haven’t tried Annie’s bunnies, you absolutely need to!! They are a great organic alternative to Cheez It’s. My mom buys all organic and loves these snacks and she turned me on to them! It’s a great snack to bring on the go to work or school! Absolutely delicious.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?