BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #71 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love having the Annie;s Cheddar Bunnies in my pantry for when the nieces and nephews visit. I love that they sale them in Snack Packs because they can just grab them and go. I do not have to worry about then digging in an open bag. They are more expensive but worth the benefits.
michele p.
crisfield, MD
My family loves this brand they love the taste and i love that are a good snack and low in price i get mine from www.amozon.com i buy them at lest 10 tomes a month. I am not sure of all the ingredients in them but i know they are good. I would highly tell others to buy them
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
If you haven’t tried Annie’s bunnies, you absolutely need to!! They are a great organic alternative to Cheez It’s. My mom buys all organic and loves these snacks and she turned me on to them! It’s a great snack to bring on the go to work or school! Absolutely delicious.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I wasn't impressed with Annie's Bunny Crackers, to say the least. The texture was nice, the color was fine, but what bothered me was the flavor. I know they're a healthier more natural option but I don't feel like these products ar something even my kids would enjoy.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love the fact that Annie’s Homegrown is organic! I feel so much better snacking on these yummy cheddars knowing that they’re using ingredients that I can recognize. I always have to hide these because my boyfriend loves them too; and these are just too good to share!
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
My daughter is seven now and trying many other types of snacks but this was a staple in our home from when she was first starting to eat up until a year or two ago. They’re soft and safe for all babies and I do love that they are healthier than your average snack.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I love cheddar bunnies! One of the best snacks ever and they have the best flavor. Love them so much but they remind me of gold fish, except they are healthy! I will definitely buy them again! Such a yummy to snack to always keep around and my friends always love them.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
We love these in my household!!! They don't have the same exact layered crunch as goodish, but they pack n plenty fishing and are extremely satisfying! Great cheddar flavor, without tasting artificial. We usually but the Sam's club bulk version that has a variety.
Jules W.
Decatur
BETTER THAN GOLDFISH. My biggest dilemma with goldfish is that they are very salty, and sometimes don't taste like cheese. I, a cheese lover, am always genuinely disappointed. Annie's cheddar bunnies are the perfect organice and less salty alternative to goldfish.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
Being vegetarian,  I absolutely adore Annies products and these are so super tasty for the whole family. A perfect grab and go snack for any time. I feel good about the ingredients and compare super well to other traditional brands. I will always recommend.