Annie's Bunny Shape Pasta & Yummy Cheese Macaroni & Cheese, 6oz Box

Annie�s Bunny Pasta with Yummy Cheese is an adorable combo of organic, bunny-themed pasta and real cheddar cheese goodness. Made with fun bunny and cute carrot shapes, this quick and easy meal is a cheesy way to make any bunny smile. Plus, this wholesome, delicious mac is made with whole grains and without artificial flavors or synthetic colors. So grab a spoon and hop to it!

Absolutely delicious my family’s favorites n cheese
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Start your review of Annie's Bunny Shape Pasta & Yummy Cheese Macaroni & Cheese, 6oz Box!
How would you rate this product?
No one is ever too old for bunny shaped pasta. Annie’s brand has always been a favorite of mine and the cute shapes will definitely make you smile! Excellent flavor and consistency! Don’t hesitate to pick this up from your local grocery store today!
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Hampton, NH
I love Annie’s mac & cheese it’s one of my favorite mac & cheese brands. It’s really easy to make and it doesn’t take long to cook. I have it a couple times a month. I’ve been eating this for years and I would buy it again.
Organic
Virginia Bch, VA
This is one of the few boxes of Mac and cheese I’ll buy for my kids. I love that I don’t need to worry about any weird ingredients and taste isn’t sacrificed! The cute little bunny shapes are a favorite too.
Carrollton, IL
Despite it being a little pricier than other options at the grocery store, it is quite tasty for boxed macaroni and cheese! It also makes me feel better that it’s a healthier option!
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Tracy, CA
My girls really like this Mac and cheese. It has fun bunny shaped pasta and is easy to make. I like the clean ingredients and that it is affordable. It’s great for a quick lunch.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Pleasant Hill, MO
My guilty pleasure is eating an entire box of this while binging Netflix 😔 it’s so good! A great healthy alternative to Kraft.[product:annies-bunny-shape-pasta-&-yummy-cheese-macaroni-&-cheese,-6oz-box]
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
I made this for a seven-year-old girl I babysat and she absolutely loved it. Her mom uses the competitor. She loved the bunnies. The consistency was perfect. I even had some and it was delicious. I would buy again.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Anderson, SC
We LOVE Annie's Bunny Macaroni and Cheese Pasta! It's a huge hit with the kids and I love that it's much healthier than other alternatives. I bought our at Wal-mart, it's a bit more pricey than other alternatives but well worth the extra cost for the healthier ingredients. I would definitely recommend.
Purchased at: Target
My boys love the bunny pasta and I think it’s super cute! I love that it doesn’t have any added unnecessary junk in it so I don’t have to feel bad giving it to my kids. The cheese is a little hard to mix in it sort of clumps but that’s my only complaint.
Binghamton, NY
Okay, my youngest is 19 years old but we enjoy occasionally indulging in this quick, fun and easy lunch. This was the first thing my son learned to make. The cute bunny shapes always bring a smile to our faces. Of course this is a product that has a rather high sodium content so it's not something we partake in often but thoroughly enjoy when we do.