BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This macaroni and cheese makes for a great and tasty, quick dinner. It's definitely healthier than other brands, is affordable and leaves you feeling satisfied. Yes, I would recommend it.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I can't say enough good things about Annie's Mac and cheese. My son loves it, I love that it's organic and not loaded with junk. I can usually stock up at target when they are 1.00 a box.
Margaret S.
Annie's are healthy and they have cool bunny pasta. This is great for your little ones or even yourself. It did meet my expectations and I got this at my local grocery store.
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
This is my favorite flavor of Annie's macaroni and cheese! It's so good, and is available for a great price too. Most importantly it is a lot healthier to both us and the environment than other macaroni and cheese companies.

I add a vegetable to my macaroni and cheese to make it a little bit healthier, and I really like broccoli with this yummy cheese flavor.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is a very fun take on boxed mac and cheese. The bunnies are adorable and the cheese is really tasty. It's an adorable and comforting meal for days when you're feeling like not facing your adult responsibilities.
Mindy G.
Richmond
My kids love this type of pasta. Its organic, so I feel good buying it. I usually purchase it at my local krogers. Its a bit expensive, and I've found the boxes aren't as full as they could be. 1 box will fill my two toddlers. I reccomend to others.
Jessica R.
This pasta is delicious!! The best part is that I don't feel icky after I eat it! Amy's is my favorite brand! They also have lots of amazing gluten free options!!
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this Mac and cheese and I like the value and mission of the company, so I'm proud to eat the product and know that what I'm eating is healthier than other brands out there. But it does come out dry sometimes.
Rebecca S.
Peoria, AZ
My son and I love this mac and cheese. It taste so much better than the kraft mac and cheese. It is easy to prepare, but not the healthiest for you. I usually pick it up at Winco foods grocery store as they seem to have it at the cheapest price.
Maria Q.
el paso
I buy this product for my daughter as it seems as like a healthy alternative to similar brands. She is a very picky eater but she has never had a problem with this brand. The price is great and so is the quality .
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.