BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Karly W.
Clinton, AR
This is seriously the best mac n cheese! My husband loves to eat mac n cheese but I usually choose not to because of how unhealthy it is. Now that we've found Annie's I feel good about eating it too. The ingredients are good plus it tastes amazing!
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Out of all the Annie's pasta this one if my favorite simply because of the bunny shaped pasta. I'm a sucker for animal shaped pasta. Also I find this pasts to taste a bit more cheddar like than other pastas, which I really enjoy! Plus it's organic!
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
If you want a comforting bowl of macaroni and cheese, chose Annie's. I find that the other brands have such an articificial tasting cheese, and Annie's does not taste that way at all. It is easy to prepare, inexpensive, and has adorable packaging!
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
I usually stick to the purple-box white cheddar Annie's but these are a nice alternative, especially when making them for kids that are used to Kraft orange mac. The pasta doesn't get gummy or soft too quickly and the flavor is nice and mild.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best Mac and cheese that is not made with fresh ingredients. The flavor is good and ingredients aren't too scary processed. This stuff got me through college. Even though it's more expensive than other brands it's worth it.
Lillian L.
Lansing, MI
I use to always eat the typical Kraft Mac and cheese but one day I found this and I love it way more! The flavor is amazing and it's gluten free so I don't feel gross after eating it! It's easy to make and only takes 10 minutes! I would definitely buy this product again!
Angi V.
Burbank, CA
One of my favorites. The bunny shapes are super cute and the flavor is delicious plus it's all organic so it's a lot healthier for you than the standard boxed macs. It's a little pricier but not by enough to knock it out of the running between the competitors.
Elise Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
Annie's is our go- to mac & cheese for lunches. We love that it's natural and doesn't have all of the junk that normal mac & cheese has in it. I don't feel as guilty feeding my kids mac & cheese anymore, thanks to Annie's! Their prices are very reasonable as well.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
I adore Annie's. It is the only boxed mac n cheese I will eat. It is really easy to make and always tastes amazing. It is not too expensive and can easily be found at most grocery stores. I have this all the time and it never fails to make me say "Yum!"
Alicia H.
Greenwood Lake, NY
Annies mac n cheese is the only mac n cheese my daughters will eat! As a mother of two youngins I love the all natural part of Annies and my girls love the bunny shapes! Great prices Great quality Love us some BunBun cheese (my girls call it that) haha
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.