BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
The only boxed Mac n cheese I feed my toddler. The ingredients are all natural with no additives or dangerous coloring agents. It is easy to prepare and tastes good. The cheddar cheese powder a little bright when added but then becomes light yellow color with milk. A must have in my pantry for quick dinners
Sarah M.
This is my go-to comfort food. I feel good about eating Annie's mac and cheese versus other brands since they seem to care a lot about the quality of the ingredients and use less chemicals and artificial flavoring than other brands. It's not too expensive and available at most stores!
Deidre S.
Orlando, FL
Annie's mac and cheese is amazing. I tried this a few months ago when it was 10 for $10 at my grocery store and I now will never eat another Kraft mac and cheese again. The flavors are natural and there isn't that clumpiness of cheese when you mix it. This mac and cheese is great, highly recommend.(P.S. I add cream cheese instead of butter and it makes the flavor so much tastier and creamier!)
Iris E.
Saint Paul, MN
Annie's mac & cheese of all flavors has been a staple in my household growing up. It was always so tasty, and made even better by the fact that it is organic! They have discontinued my favorite flavor, the green box, but Annie's is still my go to when purchasing mac & cheese boxes.
Elizabeth H.
Minot, ND
My kids love love love mac and cheese. I'm not a huge fan of Kraft anymore so we made the switch to Annie's. It takes the exact amount of time to prepare as Kraft and tastes great. My kids do not notice a difference. It is a little more expensive than other brands but Target usually has it on sale quite often so it evens itself out.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Annie's is the BEST! I love all of their products but I especially love the macaroni and pasta boxes. This Natural Bunny pasta is so delicious! I find their pasta to be filling, comforting and really a great option if you are looking for more organic or natural ingredients.
Nida S.
This stuff is so good when you are in a pinch. I only like to make this when using real butter and milk, otherwise it really doesn't taste very good. It's just like Kraft but with better ingredients- this by no means implies that the product is healthy though haha
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love the Annie's homegrown totally natural macaroni and cheese I love the fact that it's made with 100% organic do you think about this it's a bit pricey but it's worth the price because it is organic very satisfied with this product highly recommend
Sabrina A.
Des Moines, IA
Forget Kraft! This stuff is so delicious. It needs some salt and pepper to add flavor, but it's so delicious and the perfect snack for little ones (I have a niece who absolutely loves it!) I recommend this as a side with chicken -- it's super hearty.
Destiny G.
My daughter is a macaroni and cheese addict. She loves any and all lac and cheese but Annie's is her favorite. This makes me feel good because I know she is getting real food with real ingredients. It's nice to know what is in your food.
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.

back