BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Melissa R.
Altadena, CA
Yes, I am an adult and yes I still love Annie's Bunny shaped mac and cheese. Do we ever get too old to love mac and cheese? I didn't think so. This stuff is amazingly delicious!!
Emily W.
Salem, VA
Annie's Mac and Cheese is the most delicious, comforting way to relax. Whenever I am sick or stressed I turn to Annie's. It is much cleaner than Kraft's and the taste makes that evident.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my all Time favorite macaroni and cheese. And yes, I am a grown adult. This is my alternate comfort food and it will never get old. I will continue to buy this product.
Kim S.
Lebanon, VA
Annies pasta has the yummiest cheese of any mac n cheese I have ate, we have this at least once a week and sometimes more, the flavor is great and smooth and I purchase it at walmart and target and I am totally satisfied with this product and it is our favorite.
Perfect side dish to any meal. The cheese packet has a real cheese flavor and the pasta is tender. I will never get tired of this mac and cheese. I love that it is healthy and they are about the ingredients they put in.
Karina D.
The best macaroni and cheese if you're craving a some comfort food but don't want the guilt that goes along with it. I bulk it up with some steamed broccoli for a perfect dinner
Laura C.
This Mac n cheese appeals to my never want to grow up mentality! So yummy and doesn't make you feel guilty since it's a great, healthy brand! So simple to make and the shapes are fun!
Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
My son loves the bunny shaped pasta and loves the taste! I love the natural ingredients and knowing he's eating real cheese and not something that's overly processed!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
My daughter loves mac & cheese but I wanted something a little more healthy & natural for her than the traditional Kraft macaroni & cheese I grew up with. That's why I love Annie's line of organic & natural macaroni & cheese. Nothing artificial so I can feel good about giving it to my preschooler & we both love the taste. I buy a bunch of them when they're on sale at the supermarket or Target so I have a stash when I need something simple for her to bring for lunch. Sometimes I toss in some frozen peas or crumbled bacon (yes, I'm aware it's not healthy but it's delicious!) for a little more flavor. My daughter loves this one because of the bunny shapes!
Monica S.
We are a big fan of Annie's Mac and Cheeses. My family will eat any flavor, and are always pleased with it. I feel much better about my toddler eating mac n cheese over other brands. I try to always buy it on sale, since it can be more expensive than competitors. Also, we love to add other things inside the Mac n cheese to create a full meal, such as, broccoli, corn, carrots, hotdogs, tuna, etc. We will continue to be an Annie's satisfied customer! :)
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.

back