BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Stevana M.
I love Annie's Mac and Cheese!! The ingredients are awesome and it tastes soooo good! I love the shapes they are great! Although they can be a little expensive especially compared to other brands, but still go to it!
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
A perfect healthier option than good ole kraft. I buy this and keep it in the pantry for a random night I feel like an old childhood favorite. Annie's is an awesome brand and I love everything from them thus far
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
My daughter is 17 and she grew up on Annie's Mac and cheese. We've tried every flavor and she likes them all they are a staple in our house. I felt good about serving this brand and I'm glad she still loves it.
Kacey S.
It is organic! It taste great. No cons. It is a great alternative to other mac n cheese. I bought it at Kroger. It is very easy to prepare. It is organic so I don't feel bad about eating Mac n cheese. Haha
Breanne F.
Smithville, MO
Love this Mac and cheese! Not only is it organic, but it tastes delicious and isnt too incredibly expensive. I eat this Mac and cheese regularly and could eat an entire box to myself. Definitely recommend!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
So yummy! This Mac and cheese is super easy to make and the noodles don’t get too ruined if you boil it for too long like with other brands of boxed Mac n cheese. This is my favorite boxed Mac and cheese.
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
I love the little shapes that Annie’s uses in this Mac and cheese. The cheese sauce for this brand is delicious and the package itself is very easy to prepare. I buy my Annie’s from my local shop rite.
Megan P.
So good! My kids devour this mac and cheese when we have it. The little bunny shapes are too cute, too! It isn't necessarily healthy, but it's made with organic ingredients and doesn't have added sugar or corn syrup in it.
Monique L.
Camillus, NY
Annie's brand mac & cheese makes me feel better about eating dinner out of the box. With ingredients that you can trust, Annie's mac & cheese makes for a no fuss, quick meal with all the comforts you'd expect.
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
These are a great option for those college nights where you wish you were still in grade school. This boxed mac and cheese doesn't just make for a delicious meal but it warms your heart.
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.