BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Buy on Target*
Malibu L.
Elyria, OH
Way better then Kraft or the other official brands.
Love to try their new flavors as well.
Hannah E.
This is the best thing you will ever taste. Also a great healthier brand! Amazing food
Jessica F.
orlando
Yummy Mac and cheese! Easy to make and the perfect cheat food. It always hits the spot.
Leila
Westminster, CO
Annie's is the only brand of mac and cheese that we buy. Skip the creepy chemicals!
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
My daughter eats it i just buy it lol
Jennifer B.
Of all the options for a quick mac and cheese meal, Annie's is my favourite. I'm glad that our local Save On Foods carries Annie's products. The shells and white cheddar is our favourite flavour. I love that there is a more wholesome option available for a quick classic.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great dinner on the go. It's so tasty and cheesy. I always make it cheesy. It's actually good. You can find it at any local store like Walmart ,target, cvs, Walgreen s. I would recommend this product. And the best part that it won't take you long to make.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Annie's Homegrown Totally Natural Bunny Pat with Yummy Cheese are a hit with kids! It is so quick and easy to make that it's also a hit with nannies like me. This isn't something I would serve often to the kids because the nutritional value doesn't rival what is in fruits and veggies, but it is a fun treat. The bunny shape makes it so fun for the kids to enjoy.
DeeDee C.
Toronto, ON
I have only tried one other boxed Mac and Cheese, a major brand,  and this one is just as good if not better. Easy to prepare so it is good for a quick meal or for kids that are hungry. The price is more than you can pay for other major brands but is worth it for a treat.
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.