BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Maria Q.
el paso
I buy this product for my daughter as it seems as like a healthy alternative to similar brands. She is a very picky eater but she has never had a problem with this brand. The price is great and so is the quality .
Maddie A.
My favorite mac and cheese. I like to buy Annie's because I know that even though I am eating mac and cheese, at least it is real cheese. You can definitely taste the difference between this brand and craft. The shapes also add a bit of fun,
Miranda G.
Suffield, CT
I've been a huge fan of Annie's brand mac & cheese since their original white cheddar shells. The line has since expanded (yum!) to include orange cheddar shells, a traditional noodle shape and fun shapes for kids. Boxed mac & cheese has always been a staple in my diet, but I can't stand any other brands after having Annie's!
Rachel Q.
San Diego , CA
It's easy to make and my daughter liked it, but when I tasted it, I wasn't impressed.

Yes, I know it's instant Mac and cheese. But to be honest, Kraft is better tasting.
Hillary P.
Portland, OR
I LOVE Mac and cheese, so having a natural choice on the market brings me great joy. This Mac and cheese is so easy and quick to prepare and it tastes great. All of Annie's Mac and cheese products I've tried have been great.
Kristen R.
Fairfield, CT
This is my kids' favorite variety of Annie's mac & cheese, and they love it. Although I do add the "optional" butter to make it creamier. It's easy, and doesn't make me feel too guilty about feeding them dinner from a box ;)
Sonia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Way better than kraft mac and cheese and has all natural ingredients which is always a plus. My favorite thing about this is it's way less salty than any other brand.
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I'm a fan of Annie's products. Of course I know processed food in general isn't healthy, but it sure makes me feel better knowing it's organic! Better than kraft chemical in a box.
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
My favorite comfort food. Love it because it is organic- I much prefer this to the other Kraft options. The bunnies are a great fun shape too. Coming from an adult- the shapes do make better!!!
Samantha L.
I know this is for kids but it was on a coupon app and I love Mac and cheese. I get it's healthy but it's just not good. I'd rather have the trusty Kraft dinner.
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.