BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,My husband Rob and I were Annie's Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00am, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese. My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie's.Bye for now,Annie

Domonique S.
Scappoose
Pretty good macaroni and cheese and without all the added processed stuff. I love the cute bunny shapes too!My kids like this and I feel good giving it to them. Our Fred Meyer carries many flavors so we will be trying more soon!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
We LOVE Annie's Bunny Macaroni and Cheese Pasta! It's a huge hit with the kids and I love that it's much healthier than other alternatives. I bought our at Wal-mart, it's a bit more pricey than other alternatives but well worth the extra cost for the healthier ingredients. I would definitely recommend.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love how Annie’s Mac and cheese tastes like good old Kraft that we all love, but it’s so much healthier. It’s something I’m not worried to feed to my kids because it tastes good and it’s good for you.
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
These are a great option for those college nights where you wish you were still in grade school. This boxed mac and cheese doesn't just make for a delicious meal but it warms your heart.
Elisa T.
Been eating this since I was a kid. Would feed it to my kids if I had kids and didn’t have time to cook from scratch. Nice having instant options without garbage ingredients in them
Des B.
So I've been working on this and I've found a great way to prepare the cheese. So cook pasta as you like while in the strainer and, put pot on low heat melt 2 tablespoons butter with 1/4 cup almond milk plus 1/4 cup cream. Next add the powdered cheese and stir while bringing it up to a boil. The lumps will work out with a whisk or a wooden spoon. Add a pinch of salt I prefer kosher. Bring it down to a simmer constantly stirring till the mixture starts to thicken. This goes fast so prepare before you start. Turn the heat off and Add in 1 cup shredded cheese I use 1/2 sharp cheddar and 1/2 cup of gouda cheese or any good melty cheese should be fine. Stir in while it is hot but not bubbling. Stir till it is all melted and add back in pasta and stir. Then add about a cup of frozen Veggies :) I added broccoli!
Audrey K.
Best boxed macaroni and cheese ever!!! After adding a box of Annie's® Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese, I used butter and a little whole milk instead od just one or the other. It was delicious!
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
All of their macaroni and cheese products are great, and I have been using Annie's for a long time now. As a college student, I often don't have time to make meals that take a long time to cook, so I turned to the Annie's brand. It was great because they are delicious but I know they are also good for me and providing me with nutrition. This made my college life so much easier and I recommend it to anyone!
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
Annie's is creamy and has a true cheese flavor, nothing like kraft or any other brand. Annie's tends to be a healthier alternative as you don't need the butter that you put into other brands of Mac and cheese however you can add it if you want. It's affordable and delicious to enjoy one or two nights a week as a side with dinner or all alone.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
Warning: I think I may have made this wrong. I always add extra butter and milk just enough not enough to make it too wet. But I ended up with mac and cheese and clumps. I mixed the cheese in well and it was smooth but then it turned clumpy. I didn't taste too well. I promise my milk and butter weren't spoiled.
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Does this come in a low sodium version? Love the product but the sodium content is quite high.