BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #73 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Stephanie R.
Pasadena, CA
Annie's cookies are so delicious I like to eat them as a cereal as well because they began to melt in your mouth
Keriann N.
Great snacks for kids and adult kids too! Health and filling. Great alone or with some peanut butter or hummus.
Nat g.
I live getting these for the kids.
It's good and natural ingredients.
Plus it's organic too.
It comes in handy
Kirsti W.
We love these snacks!! Healthy, tasty and organic! What more could you ask?! They're a favorite in our home.
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
These crackers are a hit in my house. They have quality ingredients and taste great! They’re also affordable.
Pathy A.
This is my favorite cookies snacks! The kids at home just love it! We always take it at bags! So practical!
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Annie's® Bunny Grahams® Friends Whole Grain Graham Snacks 198g Box are so good and perfect for my family!
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
My 4 year old loves these, and I love the brand so it's a win win snack! They actually taste great too.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
These are really good and they feel really healthy. They're so really great alternative to teddy grams
Valerie M.
['Delano', 'CA'], CA
These are the perfect snacks! I take this to college and they’re so yummy and they’re very inexpensive