BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #59 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Jessica A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Its so funny because me and my 3 girls finished a box today! We really love them! We buy them all the time and wil continue too
Sarah S.
Super tastey and delicious and I love knowing it’s organic and gluten free! Super cute and easy to pack along for quick snacks
Brooke R.
These Bunny Grahams are tasty and addicting! The whole family loves these and you can feel good about the ingredients!
Chellsie V.
My daughter loves these bunnies! I feel even better about giving them to her since they are organic and contain no dyes.
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Healthy snack for the kids! I love them too! Great to know kids are snacking healthy! A great brand, with great products!
Giana G.
Love this as a snack. I like that you get a variety of flavors. Its better to buy when on sale at Kroger or Whole Foods.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these graham snacks! The chocolate bunnies are my favorite but mixed together with the vanilla is great as well.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughters love these! It’s healthy and cute and yummy to eat. Would recommend if looking for organic healthy snack
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
These are soooooo good!! My two year old loves them and so do i! They're his favorite treat when we
Go to the store.
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
My son loves this cookie. Whole grain is great benefit for little kids! I am a repeated costumer. Health and tasty!