BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Rachel D.
Gig Harbor
I along with my one year old son are obsessed with these. They don't last a week in our house. The chocolate chip ones have to be my favorite
Brittany J.
Love these bunny snacks. I love them with my tea for something sweet at the end of the day. I wish they were a little less pricey though.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Very good! These have a great graham flavor and the bunny shape is attractive to kids! I also love that they are lower in sugar.
Lindsey G.
Keizer
These are great. Dairy and soy free too so even my littlest man can have some for a snack. It's hard to find dairy and soy free foods.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
These are so good!! My kids love them and are a good healthy snack. This is a snack my kids school accepts as a healthy snack as well
angela p.
Absolutely delicious. Great snack for small children. We give these in our nursery at church to the toddler's for a snack on Sundays.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these as a snack, they are perfect when counting calories and they taste better than other brands. I enjoy them with milk
Lindy S.
Windsor, CO
Love these!  Both my kids and I love to eat these as a snack.  We frequently take them on the roadwhen we need snacks.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
My son absolutely loves these! We love everything about them! Perfect size, quantity, flavor. Etc! We will continue to purchase.
Kristine S.
Very good and very addicting! Don’t open up a box if you don’t intend on eating all of them cause they do get stale very quickly