BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Rebecca W.
Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord
Love the variety in the package. Makes it easy not to buy 3 different packages to satisfy your cravings. They break a little easier than your traditional teddy grahams. However they're tastier.
Cody W.
This is a staple in my pantry great go to snack for my son I️ leave a couple packs in my car. They taste great and I️ appreciate the fact that the ingredients are organic.
Kelsey H.
I love these and so does my baby. They are super tasty and I love that they have more natural ingredients than most snacks similar to these. They are also super affordable.
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
So good and a healthier alternative to Teddy Grahams. The nice thing is that they don't taste bad just because they aren't as bad for you. A little pricey, but worth it!
Mel P.
Moorpark, CA
My sons (and my) favorite snacks! I love the little bunnies. We are currently giving out the Halloween packs of these! They make great little snacks on the run’
Mali C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these taste really really good! I can eat them all day. They're a healthier option for a snack. The price is also good. I will definitely be buying these again.
Jen S.
Middletown, DE
My kids LOVE these, and so do I! They taste delicious and I take comfort in knowing that they're not only organic, but lower in sugar than other varieties
Erin B.
These are my sons favorite snack/treat! I love that he loves them because I can feel good about him having them. And I can sneak a few to snack on too.
Kendra E.
Love these! We buy a lot of stuff from the Annie's brand, and I like being able to give it to my son too knowing I'm not giving him a bunch of crap!
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite graham crackers snacks. So tasty and love brand. I go to target and buy because its cheaper then at Wholefoods.