BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Oh man. Okay so the kids I used to babysit always had Annie's in the pantry cuz their mom was a health nut. I got addicted to these and I love them so much I am getting emotional. Anyways, I love that they are in fact organic, sweet little bunnies that will be your snack friend forever. This is getting weird just try em.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I love Annie's because it is organic. The packaging is super cute. It is easy to store. This product is delicious and I am a repeat customer. It is whole grain and most other graham snacks are not whole grain. It is a very healthy alternative to some of the other products on shelves.
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
These little bunny friends are amazing! I originally purchased them for my two nephews at the grocery store, but I ended up eating half the box myself. I love the variety in one box, and they taste great on their own or with a dip
Rebecca W.
Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord
Love the variety in the package. Makes it easy not to buy 3 different packages to satisfy your cravings. They break a little easier than your traditional teddy grahams. However they're tastier.
Mali C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these taste really really good! I can eat them all day. They're a healthier option for a snack. The price is also good. I will definitely be buying these again.
Mel P.
Moorpark, CA
My sons (and my) favorite snacks! I love the little bunnies. We are currently giving out the Halloween packs of these! They make great little snacks on the run’
Jen S.
Middletown, DE
My kids LOVE these, and so do I! They taste delicious and I take comfort in knowing that they're not only organic, but lower in sugar than other varieties
Erin B.
These are my sons favorite snack/treat! I love that he loves them because I can feel good about him having them. And I can sneak a few to snack on too.
Kendra E.
Love these! We buy a lot of stuff from the Annie's brand, and I like being able to give it to my son too knowing I'm not giving him a bunch of crap!
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite graham crackers snacks. So tasty and love brand. I go to target and buy because its cheaper then at Wholefoods.