BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
We love Annies. The crackers are cute and tasty. If we get a choice we always chose them over the cheaper less healthy versions. They are reasonable priced for the quality you get.
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
Just like teddy grahams but less bad stuff! I love Annie’s products and I will definitely buy these over teddy grahams in the future. No high fructose corn syrup and very tasty
Cody W.
This is a staple in my pantry great go to snack for my son I️ leave a couple packs in my car. They taste great and I️ appreciate the fact that the ingredients are organic.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
These are mine and my kids absolute favorite snacks!The individually sealed packets are perfect for those that don't eat cookies fast enough to keep them from going stale
Carol S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Annie grahams are my favorite and my sons as well!!! They taste great and are a healthy choice for a snack I can always find Annie brands at my local Target!
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a great snack for kids or adults!  They are delicious and sweet without being too sweet.  I enjoy having a handful when I get a little hungry.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
My kids love these. They are great to have as a treat and not be as bad as some other choices. The problem is with four kiddos one box will be gone in an instant.
Brianna A.
Macomb , MI
I like them a lot. They're a little expensive but compared to other health foods it's not a bad price and they go on sale all the time. I love to eat them when I have a sweet tooth.
Kelsey H.
I love these and so does my baby. They are super tasty and I love that they have more natural ingredients than most snacks similar to these. They are also super affordable.
Lyndsey J.
These are wonderful snacks for kids or adults. The ingredients are good and they’re very delicious. It’s a good afternoon snack. It’s affordable too. I like them a lot.