BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #56 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Emily R.
Muncie, IN
These little bunny friends are amazing! I originally purchased them for my two nephews at the grocery store, but I ended up eating half the box myself. I love the variety in one box, and they taste great on their own or with a dip
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the mixture on these.  Instead of buying one flavor you get to have multiple in the box already!  If you buy them for the kids and they don't like a certain flavor eat around them and then you get to have some for yourself haha
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
When I’m “dieting” I like to have these around for my sugar craving so that I don’t slip up and eat a large bad of cookies. They are perfect for a handful of a sweet snack. I also like that the ingredients are not all chemicals.
These little guys are so much fun. Annies is a great snack for my kid and I feel better about giving out these verses competing brands. These bunny cookies are a perfect balance of sweetness, and come im chocolate chip! Im sold.
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
Probably one of my weaknesses. I love all of the flavors they carry. I don’t have to feel as guilty eating these either. The ingredients are “healthier” and the serving size is an appropriate amount to allow you be satisfied.
Demetria S.
Pueblo, CO
I love this brand. These do not taste any different from the actual teddy gram brand. They are so tasty and if I’m lot careful I’ll eat the whole box lol. I normally get my Anne brand stuff from Walmart or Thrive Market
Krystal M.
Prosper, TX
My kids are obsessed with these for snacks!! A matter of fact I have to put them up on a higher shelf in the pantry other wise they try to sneak them. They’re delicious and always a treatI reach for for my kiddos.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are an excellent replacement for Teddy Grahams if you’re looking for an organic option. They taste great and even though I assume they’re meant for children, I keep a box at my desk for when I want a treat.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
My daughter loves bunnies and she actually talked me into buying these for her. They are actually really good! I think they cost around $4-5 at Target. The best part is they are made with natural ingredients!
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Better than goldfish, better than teddy grahams!!! Annies snack are so good! I buy them for my kids but I sneak them all the time. Love they're colored with fruits & veggies not artificial colors and dyes