BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #55 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Lyndsey J.
These are wonderful snacks for kids or adults. The ingredients are good and they’re very delicious. It’s a good afternoon snack. It’s affordable too. I like them a lot.
Annie G.
These are probably one of the most deliciously addicting organic snacks you can find at your local grocery. Annie's, known for their white cheddar mac n cheese goodness should also be renowned for these semi "sandy" bunny graham crackers mixed with chocolately, vanilla or classic graham flavors. Grab a handful or an entire box -- you can't go wrong with these little bunnies!
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
Very yummy with ingredients I am familiar with/comfortable putting in my body. Was very impressed with the flavor! Slightly more expensive due to higher quality ingredients, purchased at H-E-B.
Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite brands for my daughters. I love that it us organic and GMO free while still being good in taste. I also like that it doesn't have too much sugar contest like other brands. The kids really enjoy these crackers, they like the fun shape of them and the Graham taste
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
We love these! A healthier version of one of our favorite chest snacks (teddy grahams) ... the taste is just a TINY bit off, but I’m assuming it’s because it doesn’t have all the processed garbage that the other one has. We love these for our toddler as well!
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I love Annie's Bunny Grahams Friends Whole Grain Graham Snacks because they come in several different flavors, as well as combinations. My favorite is the chocolate chip! It is a fun snack that both adults and children can love and enjoy at the same time!
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I buy these all the time. There really good and once you try them it’s hard to stop eating them. They remind me of teddy grahams but better. You can actually taste how different they are in comparison but it’s a good comparison. No junk in these guys!
Lexie H.
My family loves sweet treats and I love giving them something that's good (healthy.) I think the only con it seemed like you didn't get a lot of cookies in the bag, but they were so good! I found at my local target, and definitely buy again. I like this beautiful and and what they stand for.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
We love these!!!! There my sons favorite but my husband and I can’t help but eat them to. It’s so easy when you know what your buying taste great and it good for your family. It’s made with all natural ingredients which is hard to find these days
Maggie P.
Beverly hills, CA
Oh my deliciousness. I love these crackers for the mixed in variety. I will normally keep these at work for my afternoon sweet tooth and thanks to the variety I don’t get tired of it easily. Definitely recommend from kids to adults for these.