BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are an excellent replacement for Teddy Grahams if you’re looking for an organic option. They taste great and even though I assume they’re meant for children, I keep a box at my desk for when I want a treat.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
My daughter loves bunnies and she actually talked me into buying these for her. They are actually really good! I think they cost around $4-5 at Target. The best part is they are made with natural ingredients!
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
A great sweet snack for the kids that is super tasty and not loaded with junk. Good for road trips and a sweet snack after lunch. These are a little pricer then some others but I'll pay it for better quality.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
My boys and I LOVE these yummy little bunny crackers. They are a healthier choice and are something we have at our house always. They taste delicious and a great snack on the go for any type of family outing.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love animal shaped foods! These graham's are delicious and just the right amount of sweetness. They're very cutesy and sized small but I don't mind! They make me happy when I see little bunnies.
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Better than goldfish, better than teddy grahams!!! Annies snack are so good! I buy them for my kids but I sneak them all the time. Love they're colored with fruits & veggies not artificial colors and dyes
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I absolutely love these - they make me feel like a child and are a - at least I hope - healthier snack option than the TacoBell value menu. They aren’t the cheapest, but they aren’t completely unaffordable.
Cindy Y.
Paterson, NJ
I brought this for my one year old twins. They don't have any issues with it they love it. My older sons 13yrs old said its plain and has no flavor, but that's because they eat alot of sweets. Lol
Lorrie L.
Peabody , MA
My kids love these and they’re perfect for an anytime snack. But especially when you’re on the go. They’re healthier than your average crackers and they are definitely a delicious go to for me!!
Brooke K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a perfect snack to keep around for your little ones. I love that Annie’s products are organic. My son loves these bunny Graham’s as an afternoon snack. Affordable and delicious.