Annie's® Bunny Grahams Whole Grain Graham Snacks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Cindy Y.
Paterson, NJ
I brought this for my one year old twins. They don't have any issues with it they love it. My older sons 13yrs old said its plain and has no flavor, but that's because they eat alot of sweets. Lol
Lorrie L.
Peabody , MA
My kids love these and they’re perfect for an anytime snack. But especially when you’re on the go. They’re healthier than your average crackers and they are definitely a delicious go to for me!!
Brooke K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a perfect snack to keep around for your little ones. I love that Annie’s products are organic. My son loves these bunny Graham’s as an afternoon snack. Affordable and delicious.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
We love Annies. The crackers are cute and tasty. If we get a choice we always chose them over the cheaper less healthy versions. They are reasonable priced for the quality you get.
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
Just like teddy grahams but less bad stuff! I love Annie’s products and I will definitely buy these over teddy grahams in the future. No high fructose corn syrup and very tasty
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
These are mine and my kids absolute favorite snacks!The individually sealed packets are perfect for those that don't eat cookies fast enough to keep them from going stale
Carol S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Annie grahams are my favorite and my sons as well!!! They taste great and are a healthy choice for a snack I can always find Annie brands at my local Target!
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a great snack for kids or adults!  They are delicious and sweet without being too sweet.  I enjoy having a handful when I get a little hungry.
Brianna A.
Macomb, MI
I like them a lot. They're a little expensive but compared to other health foods it's not a bad price and they go on sale all the time. I love to eat them when I have a sweet tooth.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
My kids love these. They are great to have as a treat and not be as bad as some other choices. The problem is with four kiddos one box will be gone in an instant.