BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite brands for my daughters. I love that it us organic and GMO free while still being good in taste. I also like that it doesn't have too much sugar contest like other brands. The kids really enjoy these crackers, they like the fun shape of them and the Graham taste
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are cute and I don't feel too guilty eating them since they're organic.  I don't think the nutritional profile is any better though. Still a refined carb, which I'm trying to cut back on. They don't have an overly sweet flavor but they're good if you're in a snacky mood.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
We love these! A healthier version of one of our favorite chest snacks (teddy grahams) ... the taste is just a TINY bit off, but I’m assuming it’s because it doesn’t have all the processed garbage that the other one has. We love these for our toddler as well!
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I love Annie's Bunny Grahams Friends Whole Grain Graham Snacks because they come in several different flavors, as well as combinations. My favorite is the chocolate chip! It is a fun snack that both adults and children can love and enjoy at the same time!
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I buy these all the time. There really good and once you try them it’s hard to stop eating them. They remind me of teddy grahams but better. You can actually taste how different they are in comparison but it’s a good comparison. No junk in these guys!
Lexie H.
My family loves sweet treats and I love giving them something that's good (healthy.) I think the only con it seemed like you didn't get a lot of cookies in the bag, but they were so good! I found at my local target, and definitely buy again. I like this beautiful and and what they stand for.
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
We love these!!!! There my sons favorite but my husband and I can’t help but eat them to. It’s so easy when you know what your buying taste great and it good for your family. It’s made with all natural ingredients which is hard to find these days
Maggie P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Oh my deliciousness. I love these crackers for the mixed in variety. I will normally keep these at work for my afternoon sweet tooth and thanks to the variety I don’t get tired of it easily. Definitely recommend from kids to adults for these.
Michaela G.
Great for a snack or to put in lunches. Love the packaging and the fact that it’s organic. They taste great and are healthy! One could compare them to goldfish as they are similar in appearance but I don’t think they taste the same.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the mixture on these.  Instead of buying one flavor you get to have multiple in the box already!  If you buy them for the kids and they don't like a certain flavor eat around them and then you get to have some for yourself haha