BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #56 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Michaela G.
Great for a snack or to put in lunches. Love the packaging and the fact that it’s organic. They taste great and are healthy! One could compare them to goldfish as they are similar in appearance but I don’t think they taste the same.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these so much, they're a discreet snack for work when your sweet tooth won't let you concentrate. Kids and adults both will enjoy these. The chocolate bunnies are definitely my favorite but the others taste good as well.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love all the Annie products but these are especially amazing! They taste just like teddy grahams but have three times less sugar than teddy grahams. Such a healthy snack alternative especially for car rides. Highly recommend! 😊
Sophia D.
East Northport
These bunnies are delicious, I can’t believe this sentence just came out of my mouth! They’re a great snack and have a delicious taste and I don’t feel bad about eating these because they seem to have all great ingredients
Marissa D.
Carol stream, IL
These are my go to snack for my 1 year old. They taste great and are healthier than the other brands. They do not disappoint. I bought them at Walmart and I think they’re worth the cost to not have as many ingredients
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
I️ grew up with a kidney problem that only allowed me to eat low sodium foods. Annie’s provides me with food that allowed me to eat like other kids and still within reason. The president of the company even hand wrote me a letter
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great sweet snack for the kids that is super tasty and not loaded with junk. Good for road trips and a sweet snack after lunch. These are a little pricer then some others but I'll pay it for better quality.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
My boys and I LOVE these yummy little bunny crackers. They are a healthier choice and are something we have at our house always. They taste delicious and a great snack on the go for any type of family outing.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love animal shaped foods! These graham's are delicious and just the right amount of sweetness. They're very cutesy and sized small but I don't mind! They make me happy when I see little bunnies.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I absolutely love these - they make me feel like a child and are a - at least I hope - healthier snack option than the TacoBell value menu. They aren’t the cheapest, but they aren’t completely unaffordable.