BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #52 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Bernie!Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official “rabbit of approval” representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.

Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
I found these at target once during a 2/1 sale and I decided to try it. I automatically get excited with natural, vegan, or healthier options to snacks I indulge in. I think they’re really cute to place in a reusable bag and snack on during class or at the office. They’re pretty tasty, I’m glad they are not too sweet since I don’t have a major sweet tooth.
Andrea R.
I LOVE ALL OF ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN PRODUCTS. I currently have several boxes of the macaroni and cheese, cheese crackers and the graham cracker bunnies. I like the graham cracker bunnies as a snack for work and the cheddar bunnies are better than goldfish crackers. The ingredients are organic which makes me feel better about my healt and the environment.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Annie's Bunny Grahams Friends Whole Grain Snacks are great tasting and good for kids because of the little bunny shapes. However, they are a bit pricey and I don't really see where they are that much healthier than comparable brands. Overall this is a great tasting and good product, but I feel it is a bit overpriced.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I buy these for my two year old and he absolutely loves them. I like that they use all natural ingredients. I'm a repeat customer because I enjoy lots of their other products as well, like their can Soup and Mac n cheese. I love this brand and I would definitely recommend this line to anyone who enjoys all natural organic food.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Oh man. Okay so the kids I used to babysit always had Annie's in the pantry cuz their mom was a health nut. I got addicted to these and I love them so much I am getting emotional. Anyways, I love that they are in fact organic, sweet little bunnies that will be your snack friend forever. This is getting weird just try em.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
A great wholesome snack for the kids. It is organic and without all the added bad stuff. These are delicious and taste better than an original graham cracker. Kids love the bunny shapes and they are not expensive for being an organic snack. Such great flavor! Annie's® Organic Bunny Graham Friends
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
The best snack on the go if you just a little something sweet. Love the mix of flavors with chocolate. It’s also reassuring that they have all good natural ingredients. Only downside is they’re a little pricier than regular teddy grahams and would be nice to have a completely sugar free flavor.
Paige M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy! I love them because they're a snack that I can give the little kiddos and that I actually enjoy eating myself. They're super yummy and they're a somewhat healthy treat, especially compared to other brands and what they put in their food- two thumbs way up from this lady!
Carley N.
Kiahsville, WV
I love Annie's because it is organic. The packaging is super cute. It is easy to store. This product is delicious and I am a repeat customer. It is whole grain and most other graham snacks are not whole grain. It is a very healthy alternative to some of the other products on shelves.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are cute and I don't feel too guilty eating them since they're organic.  I don't think the nutritional profile is any better though. Still a refined carb, which I'm trying to cut back on. They don't have an overly sweet flavor but they're good if you're in a snacky mood.