BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #74 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks are a delicious mix of strawberry, cherry and raspberry flavored bunnies. Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.

Melanie L.
California, MD
These are pretty tasty. I like that they are organic, vegan, and gluten free and make me feel like I'm choosing a healthier option. I have purchased these most of the time from Weis. The only thing that caught me a little off-guard was the texture (I guess you could say) of these fruit snacks. When you chew it, it doesn't remind me of any other fruit snack. It's hard to explain and maybe I'm a texture freak but it's weird lol. It's not a bad thing and I still like the product, it's just a different kind of fruit snack than the ones I'm used to.
Abby S.
Annie's fruit snacks have amazing flavor! The consistency is quite soft, but I like it. It dissolves in your mouth. They are healthier than regular fruit snacks (these are made with fruit juice and 100% of daily Vitamin C value) and they are vegan/cruelty-free! This flavor has a mix of strawberry, cherry and raspberry bunnies and it's a great flavor mix. They are certified organic and gluten-free, too.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
I was so disappointed in these. I LOVE everything Annie's and was really excited to try the fruit snacks I had been eyeing for months. I finally caved because they are a little pricey for four packs of fruit snacks. Well... they were meh. Not ANYTHING special at all. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Lynn S.
Prosper, TX
These are my son's absolute favorite thing to eat. I've looked si dozens of other brands on the market, but none compare to Annie's. The ingredients are clean and real. These fruit snacks actually taste like fruit, not like processed junk. I feel good feeding these to my child.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Yum! I love fruit snack and I especially love Annie’s! Of course like most fruit snacks they aren’t the healthiest but they are better than average. I love the flavor, the fact that they’re slightly more natural, and that they’re affordable. I get mine at either Target or Meijer!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I buy these snacks for my students at work and they love them.  They are very tasty and I feel good about giving them to them in though they are in college. They taste better than welsh's fruit snacks and are better for you.  A must buy for teachers and moms.
Rachael P.
These gummies are delicious! They don't taste too sweet and they actually taste healthy. A friend let me try some once when we were on a hike and I'd definitely purchase them.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Pretty delicious! These fruit snacks are all-natural and full of ingredients that you can actually pronounce. Kids love them, and they're a healthy alternative when you're craving something sweet. Good price and tasty, would recommended!
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
This is my son's absolute favorite fruit snack. They are delicious if I do say so myself. Are used to buy them in bulk at Costco however it is no longer offered so I buy a large box from Amazon. This is a staple in my house
Kelly N.
Tulsa, OK
My husband and I are vegans and these are by far our favorite gummy snacks. We are big fans of fruit snacks and we were sad when we couldn’t find any we could have until we found Annie’s. We will continue to buy them again and again!