BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #75 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks are a delicious mix of strawberry, cherry and raspberry flavored bunnies. Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.

Melanie L.
California, MD
These are pretty tasty. I like that they are organic, vegan, and gluten free and make me feel like I'm choosing a healthier option. I have purchased these most of the time from Weis. The only thing that caught me a little off-guard was the texture (I guess you could say) of these fruit snacks. When you chew it, it doesn't remind me of any other fruit snack. It's hard to explain and maybe I'm a texture freak but it's weird lol. It's not a bad thing and I still like the product, it's just a different kind of fruit snack than the ones I'm used to.
Abby S.
Annie's fruit snacks have amazing flavor! The consistency is quite soft, but I like it. It dissolves in your mouth. They are healthier than regular fruit snacks (these are made with fruit juice and 100% of daily Vitamin C value) and they are vegan/cruelty-free! This flavor has a mix of strawberry, cherry and raspberry bunnies and it's a great flavor mix. They are certified organic and gluten-free, too.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I buy these for my niece and she absolutely loves them. They're a great snack for small children and a generous amount come in every package. I like the flavor and its not overly sweet or tart. I also like the idea that the product is organic. My only issue with the product is that only five come in a package (odd number) and that they can be a little expensive if you can't find them on sale.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These fruit snacks area staple in my house! My daughter gets a pack everyday in her lunchbox! They are the realest gummies I hav every had! They don’t get stuck in your teeth, they taste delicious, and they are not “chewy” your teeth go right through them with little to no effort! They may be a little more expensive, but they are worth every cent!
Tanna W.
Waco, TX
I was so disappointed in these. I LOVE everything Annie's and was really excited to try the fruit snacks I had been eyeing for months. I finally caved because they are a little pricey for four packs of fruit snacks. Well... they were meh. Not ANYTHING special at all. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Lynn S.
Prosper, TX
These are my son's absolute favorite thing to eat. I've looked si dozens of other brands on the market, but none compare to Annie's. The ingredients are clean and real. These fruit snacks actually taste like fruit, not like processed junk. I feel good feeding these to my child.
August H.
Kennewick
Odd flavor and texture, but I guess that's what I get for buying a healthy version of a EXTREMELY sugary snack. I finished all of them, but it took me several weeks. Don't know if I would recommend these to anyone, but often it is best to try things out for yourself
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Yum! I love fruit snack and I especially love Annie’s! Of course like most fruit snacks they aren’t the healthiest but they are better than average. I love the flavor, the fact that they’re slightly more natural, and that they’re affordable. I get mine at either Target or Meijer!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I buy these snacks for my students at work and they love them.  They are very tasty and I feel good about giving them to them in though they are in college. They taste better than welsh's fruit snacks and are better for you.  A must buy for teachers and moms.
Lauren B.
These are all natural and organic and bursting with flavor. They taste like the sweetest of each of the fruit flavors. I don’t know if anything in this category would really be healthy but this is better than the alternatives. I would buy again