Annie's® Berry Patch Organic Whole Milk Yogurt

Annie’s Organic Whole Milk Berry Patch Yogurt Takes The Goodness Of Summer’s Ripest Berries And Pairs ‘em With Creamy, Whole Milk Goodness For A Deliciously Smooth Blend That’s Slightly Sweet And Just A Touch Tart. Sweetened With Real Blueberries, Strawberries And Red Raspberries, Our Berry Lover’s Favorite Is Free From Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors And Preservatives, And Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Antibiotics, Synthetic Hormones Or Exposure To Persistent Pesticides. For A Wholesome Snack, Lunchbox, Or Breakfast On The Go, Our Tri-berry Flavor Is The Pick Of The Patch.

ingredients:

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Organic Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Raspberry Puree, Organic Blueberry Puree, Pectin, Live And Active Cultures (L. Blilgar/Cus, S. Thermophiws, L Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Sr , L Paracasei), Natural Flavor, Organic Purple Sweet Potato Powder For Color).

Contains Milk Ingredients.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's® Berry Patch Organic Whole Milk Yogurt!
El Mirage, AZ
Delicious yogurt this Is one of the products I’ve tried from this brand and my kids loved it definitely recommend. Annie's® Berry Patch Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves yogurt and since this is whole milk and organic i like to let her eat this brand. The flavors are good, i like them too. just wish there was less sugar content- maybe a suggestion for annies
My daughter loves this yogurt! Great flavor and good price. The container size is a little small for her liking, but we pair it with some oatmeal and it's the perfect breakfast for her!
Whitefish, MT
One of two brands of yogurt that I buy for my son ! He loves this stuff and eats it all within a day or two ! I love that it's organic and reasonably priced. We love all things Annie's
Hawthorne , CA
This yogurt is amazing. It tastes delicious and is delightfully creamy. I love the flavor and the portion size is absolutely perfect. I used to buy these at Costco and was bummed I couldn't find them anymore
Sunnyside, WA
My daughter loves this yogurt! And this mama likes how it ohs organic and has whole milk because my toddler still drinks only whole milk. I buy this yogurt at Walmart or Safeway.  She loves the berry flavor and after she finishes one, she wants another! These are a hit with my toddler!
Newtown, PA
My toddler and baby have a yogurt obsession and their favorite brand is Annie's. It is so much more affordable than other healthy brands. The ingredients are fresh and the flavor is delicious. It tastes like I made it fresh myself. We will always buy Annie's.
I bought these recently and they taste really good. It's not too sweet, but not very bland. It's organic and the packaging looks cute. But really it's yummy yogurt.
Torrance
Great snack for school and travel and at home snack. Love that’s whole milk. Love that’s back on the market. I would love is the sugar content would be lower. But recommend.
My nephews love these yogurts. I️ love that they are a healthier option to the other sugar filled yogurts out there in the market.

Looking for your answer?