BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s Organic Whole Milk Berry Patch Yogurt Takes The Goodness Of Summer’s Ripest Berries And Pairs ‘em With Creamy, Whole Milk Goodness For A Deliciously Smooth Blend That’s Slightly Sweet And Just A Touch Tart. Sweetened With Real Blueberries, Strawberries And Red Raspberries, Our Berry Lover’s Favorite Is Free From Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors And Preservatives, And Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Antibiotics, Synthetic Hormones Or Exposure To Persistent Pesticides. For A Wholesome Snack, Lunchbox, Or Breakfast On The Go, Our Tri-berry Flavor Is The Pick Of The Patch.

ingredients:

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Organic Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Raspberry Puree, Organic Blueberry Puree, Pectin, Live And Active Cultures (L. Blilgar/Cus, S. Thermophiws, L Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Sr , L Paracasei), Natural Flavor, Organic Purple Sweet Potato Powder For Color).

Contains Milk Ingredients.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This is the only yogurt my daughter will eat and she's 3.  The only place in my town that carries it is Wal-Mart.  It tastes good and doesn't have any whole pieces of fruit, which is why my daughter likes it so much.  It also has great ingredients.  It's also a good amount.  It has more yogurt in it than the tubes but it's not too much.  It's the perfect amount.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
My daughter absolutely loves these yogurts! She hates milk so I am always trying to add in dairy any way that I can and I love picking up a box of these from Meijer, I love the Annie brand there is a great selection to feed my daughter and super healthy
Greeshma R.
Chandler , AZ
I shop at walmart and is Very good flavor and texture, did not upset my stomach like some yogurts do. It's not too thick, not too thin. The berry flavor was amazing! I liked the container too, which may sound like a weird comment, but it's shorter and wider than some yogurts and I found it easier to eat and get all of the product out without making a gooey mess.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
Good size for kids. As an adult, I look for smaller kids sized foods for snacks because I'm so small, so I thought I would try this. I didn't really like the taste probably because it was whole milk? But I'm not sure, it just had a funky after taste. They were very cheap, but I wouldn't buy again
Amanda P.
Love the little tubs for my toddler. There is no waste and I love the quality ingredients. This is a brand that I trust and I buy very often. I purchase from the Super Target or Publix. It is a more expensive brand, but I pay the extra for the quality.
Annakaren P.
Dublin, CA
This yogurt is whole milk so it is one of the creamiest and most delicious flavors I’ve ever had in yogurt! I bought this brand at my local organic market and I loved it! I definitely recommend it to people who are afraid of whole milk yogurts!
Sarah C.
Annie's Berry Patch Organic Whole Yogurt cups are my sons favorite yogurt! I love that they are organic and super easy to pack for lunches! My son loves finding a yogurt cup in his cold lunch, I get the sense of security knowing I'm feeding him the best!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I️ get these for my daughter and she loves them!! She is 15 months and isn’t too big on yogurt. But this one she loves! I️ tried one and it has a great flavor! Good price and I️ love that it is organic and has minimum ingredients.
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Best yogurt out there and the top turns into a spoon. Affordable and the kids love it you can get it at stop and shop it has a great flavor and is healthy for the entire family. Highly recommend if you want to go kid friendly organic
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Its great but not to my tasting but it is really healthy so its worth it for your health anytji g that is organic is really really good. I do wish the flavora were better and easier to find in more local stores