Annie's Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese 6 oz

Annie�s Organic Bernie�s Farm Mac & Cheese is farm fun for the whole family! Celebrate where our food comes from with adorable barnyard pasta shapes, like rabbits, tractors, cows, and carrots! This organic pasta and real cheddar cheese goodness is a delicious way to bring a smile to any bunny's face. Plus, this dreamy, creamy organic mac is made with whole grains and without the artificial stuff. So grab a spoon and dig in!

What is macaroni and cheese made of?
Is this healthy? How do you make this
Is this healthy? How do you make it?
Start your review of Annie's Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese 6 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Elkhorn, NE
My daughter would eat this every day if I'd let her. The flavor is so much better than competitor brands and I love that it doesn't have artificial colors (which is what led us to start buying this product in the first place.)
East Islip, NY
I like annies mac and cheese a lot because it is the best for you compared to other brands. Its easy to make and has a rich taste. The only thing is i put less milk than it says to because it can be too thin of a sauce if you follow what it says.
Woodbridge, CT
Annie's Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese 6 oz uploaded by Jennifer J.
My kids love this stuff! The shapes make it fun and I don’t have to feel guilty since there are no artificial ingredients or rBST. I just add grass fed milk and butter, with a side of organic cucumbers or carrots and it takes less than 15 minutes to get a yummy meal ready for the kids. [product:annies-bernies-farm-macaroni-&-cheese-6-oz]
2,241 reviews
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
San Francisco, CA
I think Annie's brand mac n cheese is a really good, healthy alternative to some of the other unhealthy options out there. I do find that the cheese flavoring packs in here aren't all that flavorful, so I like to add in extra spices and ingredients to make it taste better. I love that this pack in particular has fun shapes, because it makes even the pickiest little kids want to try some. I have Annie's mac n cheese pretty regularly, about once a week, because it's quick and simple. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy mac n cheese option!
Patchogue, NY
This has been a staple in my pantry for months now. We have this mac and cheese at least once a week and we never get tired of it! This has the perfect amount of cheese and the fun shapes are cool too. Definitely a repurchase for me!
Fowlerville, MI
Tastes better then Kraft and better for you. My kids love it and I do too. Excellent value.
Covington, LA
My kids love Annie's Mac and cheese. I love that it's still made with organic ingredients. I do wish they came in bigger boxes for large families.
San Diego, CA
My son loves this, it's pretty good, a little chalky for my taste not as creamy but my two year old can't get enough.
Columbia, MO
My kids love this Mac and cheese. Me and my husband also love it. I love that it's all organic and I don't have to worry about any artificial colors or flavoring. Compared to other name brands, this Mac and cheese is really cheesy.