BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #2 in Macaroni & Cheese

Lots of barnyard fun for the whole family! Bernie’s Farm® Macaroni & Cheese features fun barnyard shapes, like rabbits, tractors, cows, & carrots. Did you know? Annie started her small organic vegetable farm with her husband Rob 20 years ago, and today they have approximately eight acres in certified organic vegetable production and 32 acres in hay.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Wheat Pasta (Organic Wheat, Organic Whole Grain Wheat), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Buy on Target
Veronica M.
This Mac and Cheese is so yummy and it comes in fun designs for the kids. It has the perfect flavor for Mac and Cheese being extra Cheesy. It costs a little more then other brands because it’s organic but it’s taste sells me and I love that it doesn’t have all the bad ingredients in it too. I recommend trying this because it’s worth it and the kids will love it
A. L.
While I'm not a big organic fan, We absolutely love having Annie's pasta! Target usually has a great special where the products are just $0.99. Whenever they run those deals I definitely stock up on a variety of Annie's pastas. They are an easy and delicious side to have with a grilled steak or grilled chicken breast.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I prefer this Macaroni and Cheese over Kraft even. It has a very good flavor and texture and the price is right. It is very simple to make just like  Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Original . It just tastes a lot better and is over all just better in quality. I will purchase this mac and cheese from now on!
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had never tried Annie's mac n cheese until I went to visit a friend in Indiana and he had quite a few boxes stashed in his pantry.  We made two boxes and proceeded to eat the entire helping! It's comparable to Kraft, the cheese is thick and creamy, not to mention the ingredients are organic as well!
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
I love Annie’s Mac n cheese because it is organic and always tastes amazing. I use this kind for the kids I nanny and they love it (and so do I). I would definitely recommend this Mac n cheese to anyone with kids, anyone who nannies or babysits, or even anyone who just loves Mac n cheese
Melissa M.
This mac and cheese has such a wonderful flavor! The price is great and you can finally find it in all grocery stores. It is so easy to cook, and for what it is, it has better ingredients than many other brands. This isn't the only product in the brands arsenal that is delicious too.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
Annie's macaroni & cheese is a great snack especially if you have little ones. It is very quick and easy to make and everything you need to make the mac & cheese  is in the box. This product is not only easy to make and very tasty, it is also very affordable.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
My girls love this mac and cheese! Everytime my daughter sees it when we are grocery shopping she wants to buy it. I don't buy it very often because even with being organic it's still not the best option for my girls nutrition because it is still a box of mac and cheese. Good price-usually $1.
Sarah G.
This is the best macaroni and cheese. I love the 6 oz Annie's Bernie's Farm brand because it's all natural and so cheesy and tasty. I love this and I eat this once a week. It's a bit expensive but that's because it's all natural and I would definitely recommend this to others
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Annie’s Mac and cheese is my favorite! The shapes are fun and the cheese has a sharp, cheddar flavor. Instead of milk I use 1tbsp of butter to create a richer, more flavorful Mac and cheese. The price is very comparable to competitors with the added bonus of being organic!