BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Swirl it, twirl it, bend it and whirl it! Annie’s Organic Bendy Berry Really Peely Fruit Tape is a delicious snack that’s as fun to play with as it is to eat, but without any funny ingredients like artificial flavors, synthetic colors or high-fructose corn syrup. With real fruit & fruit juice as the first ingredients, our playful take on snack-time is the real, certified organic deal. Peel open a roll and let the fruity fun unravel.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Pear Juice Concentrate, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Dried Apple, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Raspberry Puree, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Color (organic carrot and organic blackcurrant extracts). Citrus Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Citric Acid, Natural Berry Flavor.

Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love these kid friendly, mom approved fruit roll ups. I do not care to buy junk “ fruit snacks full of food coloring, corn syrup and other not so healthy ingredients. When I buy healthier fruit snacks, my my son tends to notice a difference in taste or texture and will not eat them, however; with Annie’s fruit roll ups he really likes the flavor. He also, enjoys unrolling the snack as it ads a bit of fun. I truly enjoy being able to give my son a healthier option without making him feel left out at school.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
This was my favorite snack to share with m kids. I love Annie’s products. They have such a yummy flavor and can be convenient for on the go. They are valued well and easy to find anywhere. I definitely recommend this product.
Alex S.
Owings, MD
I love these fruit snacks so much. They are so healthy and they have a great taste. I actually wish they sold them in bigger boxes because to me six isnt enough. The price is a little high but still reasonable at the same time. I guess that is the price you have to pay to eat organic
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
These are good  - i get a lot of organic items and these are pretty good and would encourage someone to try them.  feel free to ask questions or concerns you have about the product.  i would love to be able to help!!! :  ) make sure you get the strawberry if they have it!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
I wish I had organic fruity snacks like these growing up. Now that I am more health conscious, when my nieces and nephews are over at my house, I like to give them these snacks. They love it and it makes me happy knowing that it's a healthier alternative for them. The flavor is tasty.
Marisol T.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These fruit tapes are delicious. My kids enjoy eating it as a snack for after dinner dessert. Knowing that it's made with better ingredients than the other brands, makes me happy to be able to serve it to my kids. I usually buy this product at Target.
afton h.
These are super good and i like that they are halthier than the typical fruit roll ups. They have a great taste and are a great snack. The color weirds me out but it tastes good so it doesnt matter that much. I think these are especially great for kids.
Janie A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
My kids love this version of fruit roll ups by Annie's. We had bought them at our local Safeway and is a reasonable price. They have a different texture compared to the original fruit roll ups but I like it, less sugar tasting and more fruit like!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
My son loves these so much. I can trust the name and the product. Organic and non GMO free. Plus the price is spot on. Great product at a great price what more could you ask for. Give a try I promise your kids will love them.