BY ANNIE

Buy on Amazon
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This comb definitely detangles good and helps you retain length, my only problem is handling it, I only comb my hair in the shower with conditioner and the comb always flips out of my hands...maybe a thicker handle would help 🤔
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great for curly hair since the texture doesn't snag and the comb is wide toothed. Especially great with moisturizer for use in detangling.
Cherry J.
I love this comb. It's great for parting and combing through thick hair. Bought it for under $2 at my local beauty supply store!
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
Great comb, especially for blank people hair. And this comb is great for weave as well. As long as you start from the bottom up
Brandy L.
La Follette, TN
Comb was okay. Nothing special. It was decently priced though. I would recommend tp someone else looking for type
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
This comb works perfect for thick natural hair. The teeth are wide enough, so it doesn't pull my hair out.
Courtney M.
I love wide toothed combs. It works well with my hair to get the tangles out!
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
This comb is amazing!... Great for ladies with thick hair.... Easy to remove tangles...