BY ANNIE

lex r.
Oxford, MS
I use these eyebrow shaver razors all the time. after I tweeze my eyebrows I will use these razors to help shape the bow and get any leftover fuzz off around my eyebrows. I also use this to shave my user lip which works better than waxing in my opinion. It is also a lot cheaper than waxing. I also use these razors to get any kind of peach fuzz off my face. really awesome tool
Kennisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
Love them but I find myself buying them often to keep the blade sharp. I use them for my face. It makes it smooth especially after the embarrassing hairs grow.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Love these! They are affortable and easy to find! They always go and awesome job and are good for more then one use!
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It gets the Job done! I've always got my eye brows done with this! It's quick and easy.
Amanda S.
Jamaica, NY
Love these they're easy to use easy to find in any beuaty store and have a great razor.
Andy S.
I love this razor ! Actually i did not use for my eyebrows i use for my face . Its make my face so smooth and its take my old,extra skin from my face . First i was scary a little bit when i use because my skin is so sensitive but it's really work for me and o didn't have any damage on my face.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Have you tried Eyebrow Razors? How do u clean up your Eyebrows? Annie Professional Eyebrow Shaver Razor 36 Razors
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I wanted to know the length of time before these lose their sharpness?