Add a Photo

#785 in Cookies
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX

Worth buying. Not overwhelmingly sweet. They are pretty hard, but that's good because they hold up really well dunked in drinks. I dunk mine in chai.
Alexenia M.
Alexenia M.
Roma, TX

I love this cookies 👌 dipped in milk lol they taste good There's another brand of thid same cookies but they sale them in mexico lol
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Springdale, AR

These coconut flavored cookies are great with milk, always had them around the house growing up. Not sugar coated, makes for a great snack.
YONKERS, NY

These cookies remind me of my childhood when i visited my grandma. They have a nice crunch and taste like coconut. I prefer these cookies with coffee.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, La

These are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin good!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish they had them in ALL STAORES
jessica v.
jessica v.

I love these cookies they are so crunchy and have such a great taste of coconut
Lorena H.
Lorena H.

I would like them even more than I do now if they were just a little bit softer, they are hard unless you dunk them in milk :)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR

This brand makes the best packaged Mexican food. These cookies are one of my faves along with their coconut popcicles. The cookies are soft yet crunchy and have a true coconut flavor. They are very simple which is something I like.
YONKERS, NY

Do you prefer to the cookies alone or with something ?
Whitney S.