BY ANNIE

Buy on Walmart
Michelle H.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This brand makes the best packaged Mexican food. These cookies are one of my faves along with their coconut popcicles. The cookies are soft yet crunchy and have a true coconut flavor. They are very simple which is something I like.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
These cookies remind me of my childhood when i visited my grandma. They have a nice crunch and taste like coconut. I prefer these cookies with coffee.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Worth buying. Not overwhelmingly sweet. They are pretty hard, but that's good because they hold up really well dunked in drinks. I dunk mine in chai.
Maggie A.
Springdale, AR
These coconut flavored cookies are great with milk, always had them around the house growing up. Not sugar coated, makes for a great snack.
Alexenia M.
Roma , TX
I love this cookies 👌 dipped in milk lol they taste good There's another brand of thid same cookies but they sale them in mexico lol
Lorena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I would like them even more than I do now if they were just a little bit softer, they are hard unless you dunk them in milk :)
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin good!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish they had them in ALL STAORES
jessica v.
I love these cookies they are so crunchy and have such a great taste of coconut
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Do you prefer to the cookies alone or with something ?
Whitney S.