Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks uploaded by E G.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Annie chun's wasabi roasted seaweed snacks .35 oz see more...

• How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these? 2 Answers
  • Are these tasty & healthy for you?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
E G.
Goshen, IN
I was really curious about this product after I saw it at the food co-op in my town. I wasn't sure I would like it but was hoping for a fun, crispy snack. Unfortunately, these snacks are not very crispy. They don't crunch like a chip; they are more chewy. The seaweed itself gave me a very prominent sushi/raw fish flavor and the wasabi flavor is extremely strong. Because of these things, these snacks are not for me. Even though the flavors are very strong, I think I would have liked them better if the seaweed was crispy instead of more chewy.
On a more humorous note, I let a few staff members and students from the school I work at try them, and the best review I heard was "pretty good." Some of the kids I work with ran to the trash spitting it out and another asked "Why did you make me try that?!" :D
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
Tried this for the first time today and it was so yummy! At first bite, you get the tang of the wasabi with a hint of sweetness and then you get the flavor of the seaweed and all those flavors combine for quite a delicious experience.
Huma N.
This is a very healthy on the go kind of snack. I love the flavor which isn't over powering but if you are someone who doesn't enjoy seed weed flavor at all then I won't recommend it for you. It also comes with many different flavor. My personal favorite is Wasabi and sesame seed.
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
These are so addictive and divine. My #1 favorite snack and though they were a lil too strong in thr wasabi department on my first go round, but then I started craving them and it has been a beautiful match ever since!
Lauren K.
Thornhill , ON
Review for: Wasabi more...
I enjoy this snack on the go. It’s light and salty. The wasabi flavour gives it a nice flavour touch.
Erin S.
Love these! Nice heat from wasabi and little bit of salt. Fun little snack :)
jaquasha b.
Pensacola , FL
I love seaweed and I love hot and spicy things but I'm not a fan of the wasabi seaweed at all !!
Annie K.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: D Of 12 more...
I love seaweed!!!!!! I have always loved sushi and 4 years ago I made the life-changing decision to try roasted seaweed! Oh man, am I glad I made that decision! I eat a pack of Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks every day at lunch. It smells bad, but tastes amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sushi!
Britt S.
University Ht, OH
I absolutely adore these. They are the perfect snack when craving something spicy. The only thing I don't like is there isn't enough. I love the wasabi flavor. It's not too spicy
tina b.
McHenry, IL
love this for a quick snack that barely has any calories. wasabi is my favorite flavor
Denisa R.
Bronx, NY
Are these tasty & healthy for you?
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these?