Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks uploaded by E G.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Annie chun's wasabi roasted seaweed snacks .35 oz see more...

• How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these? 2 Answers
  • Are these tasty & healthy for you?3 Answers
Lauren K.
Thornhill , ON
Review for: Wasabi more...
I enjoy this snack on the go. It’s light and salty. The wasabi flavour gives it a nice flavour touch.
Alexxandria H.
Review for: Wasabi more...
I eat these when i want a healthy but spicy snack. I enjoy these quite a lot and could eat them all the time.
Annie K.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: D Of 12 more...
I love seaweed!!!!!! I have always loved sushi and 4 years ago I made the life-changing decision to try roasted seaweed! Oh man, am I glad I made that decision! I eat a pack of Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks every day at lunch. It smells bad, but tastes amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sushi!
Elise B.
Amazing for to eat with sushi or makeing with sushi itself!!!! Also great snack for school lunches!!!!
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
These are so tasty, and one of the only brands of wasabi seaweed I can find in my area. They are a great light snack, but fairly expensive compared to packs I can find at World Market. If they were cheaper they'd be 5 stars.
tina b.
McHenry, IL
love this for a quick snack that barely has any calories. wasabi is my favorite flavor
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Annie Chun's Seaweed Snacks Roasted Sesame yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi 😋🍣
Judith D.
Hudson, MA
Great on the go snack! I like the heat of the wasabi but totally understand if it's too much for some people.
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
These are so addictive and divine. My #1 favorite snack and though they were a lil too strong in thr wasabi department on my first go round, but then I started craving them and it has been a beautiful match ever since!
E G.
Goshen, IN
I was really curious about this product after I saw it at the food co-op in my town. I wasn't sure I would like it but was hoping for a fun, crispy snack. Unfortunately, these snacks are not very crispy. They don't crunch like a chip; they are more chewy. The seaweed itself gave me a very prominent sushi/raw fish flavor and the wasabi flavor is extremely strong. Because of these things, these snacks are not for me. Even though the flavors are very strong, I think I would have liked them better if the seaweed was crispy instead of more chewy.
On a more humorous note, I let a few staff members and students from the school I work at try them, and the best review I heard was "pretty good." Some of the kids I work with ran to the trash spitting it out and another asked "Why did you make me try that?!" :D
Denisa R.
Bronx, NY
Are these tasty & healthy for you?
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these?

back