Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks uploaded by E G.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Annie chun's wasabi roasted seaweed snacks .35 oz see more...

• How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these? 2 Answers
  • Are these tasty & healthy for you?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
E G.
Goshen, IN
I was really curious about this product after I saw it at the food co-op in my town. I wasn't sure I would like it but was hoping for a fun, crispy snack. Unfortunately, these snacks are not very crispy. They don't crunch like a chip; they are more chewy. The seaweed itself gave me a very prominent sushi/raw fish flavor and the wasabi flavor is extremely strong. Because of these things, these snacks are not for me. Even though the flavors are very strong, I think I would have liked them better if the seaweed was crispy instead of more chewy.
On a more humorous note, I let a few staff members and students from the school I work at try them, and the best review I heard was "pretty good." Some of the kids I work with ran to the trash spitting it out and another asked "Why did you make me try that?!" :D
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
I love seaweed and I love hot and spicy things but I'm not a fan of the wasabi seaweed at all !!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Eh....not a fan of wasabi, definitely not a fan of wasabi chips. Just too spicy...and YUCK to me!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Annie Chun's Seaweed Snacks Roasted Sesame yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi ūüėčūüć£
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
These are so tasty, and one of the only brands of wasabi seaweed I can find in my area. They are a great light snack, but fairly expensive compared to packs I can find at World Market. If they were cheaper they'd be 5 stars.
Judith D.
Hudson, MA
Great on the go snack! I like the heat of the wasabi but totally understand if it's too much for some people.
Huma N.
This is a very healthy on the go kind of snack. I love the flavor which isn't over powering but if you are someone who doesn't enjoy seed weed flavor at all then I won't recommend it for you. It also comes with many different flavor. My personal favorite is Wasabi and sesame seed.
Jeanett A.
I love Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snack. The seaweed is very good and the wasabi make it a little spicy and that is what I love about the seaweed snack and it is not that expensive either they sell this snack at whole food.
Autumn C.
Good but have a weird taste unlike seaweed or wasabi. These are spicy ,,,,,,
bahaa r.
Birmingham , West Midlands
I love this bag its Sooo delicious and i love its the perfect quantity for one cook its not overly salted the taste is great
Denisa R.
Are these tasty & healthy for you?
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these?