Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks uploaded by E G.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Annie chun's wasabi roasted seaweed snacks .35 oz see more...

• How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these? 2 Answers
  • Are these tasty & healthy for you?3 Answers
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweed Snacks are amazing, I love all the flavors. I eat them by them selves or I eat them with a bowl of rice! Yum!
Jeannie M.
Knoxville, TN
At first I was skeptical about this product, but I am more than pleased with the taste and the texture. A healthy fun way to snack!!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Annie Chun's Seaweed Snacks Roasted Sesame yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi 😋🍣
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
Yum, I love these. The Wasabi flavor gives it a nice kick. I like to eat these at work when I am having a salt craving.
Princess S.
Rochester, NY
I love seaweed. The wasabi gives it a nice kick. This is a great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about.
Stefanie D.
I love all the flavors. I eat them by them selves or I eat them with a bowl of rice! Yum!These are a great snack.
Justine A.
I really love these. They are really tasty and a great snack. Sometimes are hard to find in the stores though.
Judith D.
Hudson, MA
Great on the go snack! I like the heat of the wasabi but totally understand if it's too much for some people.
Elise B.
Amazing for to eat with sushi or makeing with sushi itself!!!! Also great snack for school lunches!!!!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Eh....not a fan of wasabi, definitely not a fan of wasabi chips. Just too spicy...and YUCK to me!
Denisa R.
Are these tasty & healthy for you?
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these?