Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks uploaded by E G.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Annie chun's wasabi roasted seaweed snacks .35 oz see more...

• How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these? 2 Answers
  • Are these tasty & healthy for you?3 Answers
E G.
Goshen, IN
I was really curious about this product after I saw it at the food co-op in my town. I wasn't sure I would like it but was hoping for a fun, crispy snack. Unfortunately, these snacks are not very crispy. They don't crunch like a chip; they are more chewy. The seaweed itself gave me a very prominent sushi/raw fish flavor and the wasabi flavor is extremely strong. Because of these things, these snacks are not for me. Even though the flavors are very strong, I think I would have liked them better if the seaweed was crispy instead of more chewy.
On a more humorous note, I let a few staff members and students from the school I work at try them, and the best review I heard was "pretty good." Some of the kids I work with ran to the trash spitting it out and another asked "Why did you make me try that?!" :D
Annie K.
Solon, OH
Review for: D Of 12 more...
I love seaweed!!!!!! I have always loved sushi and 4 years ago I made the life-changing decision to try roasted seaweed! Oh man, am I glad I made that decision! I eat a pack of Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snacks every day at lunch. It smells bad, but tastes amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sushi!
Nicole E.
Medway, MA
I could eat this snack daily for the rest of my life. I was curious about seaweed snacks and decided to buy these on a whim and wow... I got the wasabi flavor because I love wasabi peas. I fell in love! The taste keeps me coming back! I buy these snacks daily and don't see myself stopping!
Huma N.
This is a very healthy on the go kind of snack. I love the flavor which isn't over powering but if you are someone who doesn't enjoy seed weed flavor at all then I won't recommend it for you. It also comes with many different flavor. My personal favorite is Wasabi and sesame seed.
Jeanett A.
I love Annie Chun's Wasabi Roasted Seaweed Snack. The seaweed is very good and the wasabi make it a little spicy and that is what I love about the seaweed snack and it is not that expensive either they sell this snack at whole food.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
These are so tasty, and one of the only brands of wasabi seaweed I can find in my area. They are a great light snack, but fairly expensive compared to packs I can find at World Market. If they were cheaper they'd be 5 stars.
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
These are so addictive and divine. My #1 favorite snack and though they were a lil too strong in thr wasabi department on my first go round, but then I started craving them and it has been a beautiful match ever since!
Britt S.
University Hts, OH
I absolutely adore these. They are the perfect snack when craving something spicy. The only thing I don't like is there isn't enough. I love the wasabi flavor. It's not too spicy
Janine M.
I just can't get enough of this snack!!! I love that it healthy. I enjoy all of the varieties but the wasabi give it a great little kick and adds a great taste. I have tried other brands but nothing has come close to Annie Chun's. I have gotten some of my friends to eat these and they enjoy them as well. You have a life time customer here!
Cory H.
I love seaweed snacks for a low calorie savory snack! This brand is by far the best I have tried and the wasabi flavor is the perfect amount spicy-ness! I try to bring a pack with me every day to work to have in between lunch and my commute home. Keeps me within my allotted calories for the day without going hungry!
Denisa R.
Are these tasty & healthy for you?
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
How "spicy" of a wasabi flavor are these?