Annie Chun's Udon Soup Bowl

Annie Chun's Udon Soup Bowl: 100% all natural Low fat Microwaveable Ready in 2 minutes No preservatives No MSG added Vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara T.
It looked promising because the topping packet had a lot going for it. Then I took my first bite and it just taste like salt water, not an udon broth. I added sriracha and some vinegar but it still needs help. I hope to remember to never buy this again.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I’ve been buying this soup and the miso for years! Great on the go and super tasty. The noodles are delicious’ Only con is that the salt content is pretty high. Bought it at Whole Foods and will be buying again.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I really wanted to like these but the noodles just where super sticky and the flavours did not work for me. It is quick to make but i am just not a fan. Maybe i will try another flavour but not this one again. I love udon noodles but like i said i did not like the taste of the texture of these.
Giselle L.
Not authentic tasting. Noodles lacked chewy-ness. soup was kind of sweet and lacked flavour. Also a bit overpriced for the quality/taste. Not a lot of noodles in a serving- more like a snack.
Kirsten A.
Good flavor. Good for a quick meal! I'm a fan on many of the different kinds of Annie Chun's products.
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
This soup is so good. I buy it often. Great for when you just need something quick to make.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this leave a waxy film on your mouth. i have found other brands of ramen do that.