GroceryAnnie Chun's
Thai Peanut Noodle Express 74 OZ(Pack of 12)

Annie Chun's Thai Peanut Noodle Express 7.4 OZ(Pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie Chun's Thai Peanut Noodle Express 7.4 OZ(Pack of 12)!
Jordyn S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Very good for a to go meal if you have a short amount of time but want a good quick cheap meal. They are tasty and you can get them at a local supermarket or Asian market near you. They were very delicious and I have a good stock of them at my house for when I want a quick bite to eat!
Amaya C.
San Diego, CA
This is quick and easy to make but doesn't taste the greatest I don't recommend this 👎
Danielle C.
Whittier, CA
Quick and easy lunch. I love to take it to work and heat up on my lunch break.
Quick and easy lunch. I love to take it to work and heat up on my lunch break.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
A quick and easy go to for dinner or snack. I wasn't too sure how it was going to taste, but not bad. I think I will continue to buy these and have as a go to.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
My hubby and kiddos love these for lunches or when we have a on your own dinner night

Looking for your answer?