BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Annie Chun's™ Mild Roasted Sesame Seaweed Snacks.
All Natural Asian Cuisine.
Savory roasted Korean seaweed with sesame oil.
Low Fat.
Dairy Free.
Vegan.
100% All Natural.
Good Source of Vitamins & Minerals.
No Preservatives.
No MSG.
Snack your way to good health!

• I'm on the road to healthy eating, would you guys...Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone eat these seaweed snacks to help with health problems l...1 Answers
  • I like Annie's brand but never in my life tried Seaweed Snacks. Wha...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
These are highly addicting. They are such a strange tasting snack but oddly delicious. I end up eating the whole container. (inserts guilty face here) They are not for people who are not open to try new things. I couldn't even get my family to try one. Their loss!
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Foodie Expert
So freakin good! I am obsessed with seaweed snacks. They are lo-cal and easy to grab when you are bored/slightly hungry. They won't fill you up but I love the taste. The only downside is that your burps will taste like seaweed all day.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Lombard , IL
I absolutely have been falling in love with Annie's snack brand. This is one of my favorite snacks they have. They are super tasty and healthy for you too! I am a first time consumer and I will be coming back for seconds!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I love this snack! I have had many brands of seaweed and this is honestly the best so far! I love the combination of the seaweed with the sesame seed and salt! 10/10 and still buying!
Shaniece S.
Shaniece S.
I'm Literally Always Eating The Wasabi Or Sesame One & They Are Healthy & Tasty!! I Brought This At The Supermarket. Really Enjoy These More Than Anything On The Market
Vicky B.
Vicky B.
Boston, MA
These are so delicious. Best snack and the i never feel guilty after eating them! Everyone should try these. Annie chuns is the best brand for seaweed snacks.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Foodie Expert
These are seriously delicous, and my kid love them too! rGeat product- full of minerals. Great snack for zoo outings or going to the park!
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I've had the wasabi and the sesame seed and they are both so good..I get mines from kroger...they are healthy and taste good...
Tiara K.
Tiara K.
Foodie Expert
Super tasty and healthy snack! Sesame is my absolute favorite but others are great too!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
I really love Annie Chun's bowls and sesame flavored products, but thanks to these roasted seaweed packs, I realized how much I can't stand seaweed. You can't escape fishy flavor no matter how good the brand is and that's a deal breaker for me.
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Vernon
I like Annie's brand but never in my life tried Seaweed Snacks. What do they taste like? I like anything with roasted sesame but I'm trying to picture in my head what they would taste like.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
I have never tasted seaweed so do they have a strong flavor and what is it similar to in taste.
janay m.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
How do these taste never tried them and where can i buy them from?
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone eat these seaweed snacks to help with health problems like hypothyroidism, etc.? Which flavors do you enjoy most?
Jumana A.
Jumana A.
Foodie Expert
I've tried these but not like a snack, its like in a real korean food, it taste good actually😃, but how it taste like when you eat it without anything?