BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Annie Chun's™ Mild Roasted Sesame Seaweed Snacks.
All Natural Asian Cuisine.
Savory roasted Korean seaweed with sesame oil.
Low Fat.
Dairy Free.
Vegan.
100% All Natural.
Good Source of Vitamins & Minerals.
No Preservatives.
No MSG.
Snack your way to good health!

• Woah I've always wanted to try seaweed but does it taste nice1 Answers
  • I'm on the road to healthy eating, would you guys... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone eat these seaweed snacks to help with health problems...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Daniella H.
So freakin good! I am obsessed with seaweed snacks. They are lo-cal and easy to grab when you are bored/slightly hungry. They won't fill you up but I love the taste. The only downside is that your burps will taste like seaweed all day.
Jenny L.
Charleston
YALL I can't say ENOUGH about this seaweed.
SO GOOD & so affordable.
The crunch & flavor is amazing & I try to buy some everywhere I go. Most grocery stores carry it.
Not only is it yummy but it's GOOD FOR YOU!!
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
I really love Annie Chun's bowls and sesame flavored products, but thanks to these roasted seaweed packs, I realized how much I can't stand seaweed. You can't escape fishy flavor no matter how good the brand is and that's a deal breaker for me.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
When I say I am IN LOVE, it is NOT an understatement. I love these seaweed snacks. I feel as if I could live off of them. They're so light and flaky with the slight crunch. It makes you feel as if you are eating chips when in reality you are eating something entirely healthy and very beneficial to your health. I wish they sold them in more stores but I think it is an amazing product and I would and do recommend them to everyone! I even think it taste like I am eating sushi. It gives me great illusions haha
Destiny Y.
These are always an amazing light snack to eat. It's under 100 calories for the whole pack. Great alternative to chips. Not too salty, nor too bland. It's perfect.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
These are sooo tasty! I love the roasted sesame flavor and crispness of each "chip." This variety is more flavorful than other varieties I have tried and they are the perfect healthy snack! Love them!
Sarah Y.
These are highly addicting. They are such a strange tasting snack but oddly delicious. I end up eating the whole container. (inserts guilty face here) They are not for people who are not open to try new things. I couldn't even get my family to try one. Their loss!
Ruby C.
These are a great snack when you want something crunchy to munch on. I feel like I could go through a few packs and not feel guilty compared to eating chips. The only downside of it is the price of them. I can get other brands for cheaper in my local Chinatown, which is why I am giving it four stars.
Grace T.
Lombard , IL
I absolutely have been falling in love with Annie's snack brand. This is one of my favorite snacks they have. They are super tasty and healthy for you too! I am a first time consumer and I will be coming back for seconds!
Shaniece S.
I'm Literally Always Eating The Wasabi Or Sesame One & They Are Healthy & Tasty!! I Brought This At The Supermarket. Really Enjoy These More Than Anything On The Market
Barbara D.
I have never tasted seaweed so do they have a strong flavor and what is it similar to in taste.
Lydia W.
Vernon
I like Annie's brand but never in my life tried Seaweed Snacks. What do they taste like? I like anything with roasted sesame but I'm trying to picture in my head what they would taste like.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
How do these taste never tried them and where can i buy them from?
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Does anyone eat these seaweed snacks to help with health problems like hypothyroidism, etc.? Which flavors do you enjoy most?
Jumana A.
I've tried these but not like a snack, its like in a real korean food, it taste good actually😃, but how it taste like when you eat it without anything?