Annie Chun's Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles uploaded by Amanda G.Annie Chun's Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles uploaded by Klane M.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S

These Pad Thai brown rice noodles are perfect for making Thailand's national dish, Pad Thai, right at home. They're also great in all kinds of other dishes, from soups and stir-fries to cold noodle salads. Toss them with any Annie Chun's Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes. The brown rice noodles are made with 100% whole grain, are gluten-free, and a good source of dietary fiber. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a healthy and fun alternative to ordinary pasta. Bring home Annie Chuns Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles today add a healthy traditional Thai flavor to your meal.

Ana C.
These are really quick noodles to make that also taste pretty good. You can add all kinds of toppings to make it more ike a pad thai dish, or you can just add some vegetables and protein to make it more substantial. Overall I'd recommend it to friends.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Too good to not buy. I found these at Sams and since then I've been trying to find as many different recipes as possible with these. My daughter loves the taste and I love that its not expensive and you get a lot for a little. Its recommended for anyone with with a family or who wants healthier choices in the kitchen
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I love Annie Chen's! The pad thai brown rice noodles taste great and seem really fresh to me. I feel like I theres an asian chef in the kitchen and it doesn't feel like something I got out of the box. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an asian cuisine
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
Always a great choice when looking for Thai noodles, I like that they are usually gluten free or they offer gluten free options, they can be pricey, but usually offer coupons and are super tasty. Overall satisfaction is high, we love them and would recommend them.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love thai food and its the easiest way to get it with out paying too much its easy to make deliosous and healthy i always will recommend it to people it compares just as good to the real stuff
Jackie A.
These are pretty delicious. We made pad Thai with these noodles. One box made enough for 4 people. I actually bought this online, on vitacosts website, but I've also seen it in Whole Foods, and I believe publix and Walmart too.
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
I love this pad Thai noodles for stir fry. They're super quick to make as they only take a few minutes. I love pairing them with stir fry sauce, tofu, and vegetable. I highly recommend these noodles to anyone in the market.
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
These were pretty good, a little difficult to cook but once you try to cook them a few times you get the hang of it. They are pretty yummy and I like them the best for Brown Rice Noodles.
Samantha W.
These are my favorite brown rice noodles. They cook quickly and have a great texture. These are less starchy and sticky than other brands I've tried, and are my go to for pad Thai and other stir fried noodle dishes.
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
Healthy and tasty which is rare. Give an extra kick to my Asian dishes and pares well with poppy seed chicken. I buy this all time and will continue to. My family also loves it too. I make it a least once a week.
Lady R.
Does anyone know if the texture is the same?