Annie Chun's Maifun Brown Rice Noodles 6 Pack uploaded by Joanna R.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Our Delicate, Appealingly Tender Mai Fun Brown Rice Noodles Are Made With 100% Whole Grain, Are Gluten-Free, And A Good Source Of Dietary Fiber. Their Delightful Texture And Mild Flavor Make Them A Healthy And Fun Alternative To Ordinary Pasta. These Noodles Are Delicious Any Way You Serve Them - From Soups And Stir-Fries To Cold Noodle Salads. Toss Them With Any Of Our Sauces To Make A Quick, Satisfying Hot Or Cold Meal In Less Than Five Minutes. Made In Thailand see more...

Tres C.
Annie Chun's Maifun Rice Noodles 6 Pack is awesome deal. The noodles are health and delicious. The portions are large and useful in a variety of recipes. I've brought this product several times before and I will continue. Annie Chun products are highly recommendable.
Amber C.
Fort Smith, AR
These noodles are amazing and the packaging is very good. The noodles are so healthy for you and you just feel better about yourself when you buy this! They also taste amazing and I would recommend anyone buying this
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
These are pretty good. Even my kids enjoy them. I like that they use pretty solid ingredients and the flavor and texture is on point. We don't have gluten allergies but it's always nice to find healthy alternatives to things.
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
I really enjoyed buying the six packs of noodles because it is the right portion size for two and it is also very healthy and the perfect side with some chicken and veggies I would definitely recommend it to other people
Sobia K.
MN
This is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Virginia Y.
New York
I'm not a huge fan, it's what noodles would taste like made by a machine. You can find these at whole foods and they're a little pricey compared to an Asian grocery store.
Tiffany H.
San Jose, CA
I've tried this several times and I buy it because my local grocery store doesn't have much Asian food, but this is up to par with asian brands at the chinese supermarket. This is more expensive than those brands but I think it's worth it. I like the dishes I can make with this and it tastes good in a pad thai style dish with lots of veggies and peanut sauce.
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Good rice noodles to make a fast and easy meal. Great when added soy sauce or any type of sauce. It is a good value not too pricey. My first time trying the rice noodles and worth a repurchase. Would recommend to family and friends. Great Rice!!!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE everything I have tried from Annie Chun. I only wish the prices were a little more competitive to other products but I totally understand that better quality should cost more. You can trust that whatever you get is going to taste just the way you want it to. Make sure to follow the directions exactly. Cheers!
Nika W.
These noodles are a great value for the amount of meals you can get out of them. They're yummy as well and can be used in a variety of different products which means they're my go to noodle. They make me feel healthy too which is a great thing to get out of a noodle!