BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Our Delicate, Appealingly Tender Mai Fun Brown Rice Noodles Are Made With 100% Whole Grain, Are Gluten-Free, And A Good Source Of Dietary Fiber. Their Delightful Texture And Mild Flavor Make Them A Healthy And Fun Alternative To Ordinary Pasta. These Noodles Are Delicious Any Way You Serve Them - From Soups And Stir-Fries To Cold Noodle Salads. Toss Them With Any Of Our Sauces To Make A Quick, Satisfying Hot Or Cold Meal In Less Than Five Minutes. Made In Thailand see more...

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE everything I have tried from Annie Chun. I only wish the prices were a little more competitive to other products but I totally understand that better quality should cost more. You can trust that whatever you get is going to taste just the way you want it to. Make sure to follow the directions exactly. Cheers!
Amanda M.
E Providence, RI
My daughter and I love this noodle type. The fact that it is brown rice makes me happier! It's tasty as a stir fry or added into a soup broth. I like it better than any other asian type noodle I've tried because it's healthier than a traditional rice noodle.
chelsea k.
Livermore, KY
I absolutely live off rice & noodles. As . a matter of fact while I'm eating this I'm actually eating cup o noodles! I eat noodles and rice everyday & this particular product is super great & very tasty. I could.eat this all day!
Hellen Michael G.
Foodie Expert
Realmente jamás la he probado pero me han hablado mucho de ella me encantaría probarlo alguien que me diga qué tal sabe
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Me gusta mucho estas pasttas son bien ricas y se cocinan fácilmente no tardan mucho y su sabor es muy delicioso
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
Perfect for making some pad Thai, Asian inspired soups, or if you want to make gluten-free spaghetti!
Tres C.
Annie Chun's Maifun Rice Noodles 6 Pack is awesome deal. The noodles are health and delicious. The portions are large and useful in a variety of recipes. I've brought this product several times before and I will continue. Annie Chun products are highly recommendable.
Amber C.
Fort Smith, AR
These noodles are amazing and the packaging is very good. The noodles are so healthy for you and you just feel better about yourself when you buy this! They also taste amazing and I would recommend anyone buying this
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
These are pretty good. Even my kids enjoy them. I like that they use pretty solid ingredients and the flavor and texture is on point. We don't have gluten allergies but it's always nice to find healthy alternatives to things.
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed buying the six packs of noodles because it is the right portion size for two and it is also very healthy and the perfect side with some chicken and veggies I would definitely recommend it to other people