Annie Chun's Japanese Buckwheat Noodles Soba

Annie Chun's® Soba Japanese Buckwheat Noodles.
All natural Asian cuisine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie Chun's Japanese Buckwheat Noodles Soba!
These Buckwheat noodles are my favorite!! They are delicious and hold up really well in my soups and Pho!! This brand is always consistently great and versatile!! We are always satisfied with Annie Chun’s brand.
El paso, TX
I make a huge pot of these noodles for a cold sesame noodle salad about once a week. I could eat it every day! I love the texture and it fills me up without weighing me down. Others should definitely try this noodle.
Atlanta, GA
Seriously such an awesome addition to my pantry! Annie Chun's makes it easy to make fun, cultured, quick dishes!
Columbus, OH
I received this for free as part of a grocery store promotion, and although I like the taste it is pretty comparable to ramen for me. It doesn't taste as authentically Japanese as I would like, but it does make for a great economical meal at home.
Dayton, OH
This brand is great and full of taste and quality! The shapes are fun and vibrant and my children love when I buy this pasta. It makes me feel good to give them the best and I feel I do that when I serve them this pasta. And it's healthy!
Belle Vernon, PA
Did not like it at all. My family loves it but it's just not for me. My little sister ask to eat this at least twice a week
Independence, MO
Good flavor. Great in soup. Good buy for the price. Nice and healthy. Would purchase again.
Salt Lake City
Yum, I love these noodles they are so fun to cook with. They taste great, like any other soba noodle i've had. I think they are a good value because they are more natural than other brands. They are so quick and easy so i would recommend to others and would purchase again
Warrenton, VA
My wife is Chinese and we always eat wonderful asian meals. We love making noodles a d piling a big bowl full with lots of veggies and tofu or chicken
It's nice to have dry noodles soba store at home. Whenever i feel i want to make soba, just boil water and cook it.

Looking for your answer?