BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Our delicate, appealingly tender Maifun (angel hair) rice noodles are fantastic any way you serve them in soups, stir-fries or cold salads. You can toss them with any of our Annie Chuns Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes.Like all our rice noodles, theyre 100% natural, fat-free, wheat-free and gluten-free. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a fun, light and healthy alternative to ordinary pasta. see more...

Kristina C.
These Annie Chun noodles are pretty good I would definitely recommend them to someone that is looking for a gluten-free option and still get the taste and texture of regular noodles.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Cooking with MaiFun rice noodles brings me back to my childhood. My grandmother makes the best MaiFun. I'm still trying to perfect it, but these noodles come close to the noodles I'm familiar with from New York's Chinatown. They're super easy to cook. All you have to do is thrown in some veggies, a little meat if desired and some sauce. Just be careful to follow the cooking directions, since these noodles get mushy really quickly if you soak/cook them too long.
Duchess H.
San Diego, CA
These noodles taste great and we don't notice a difference in taste from other boxed versions of rice noodles. The taste is great and these noodles cook exactly like regular rice noodles. If you are not familiar with rice noodles you will need to do some online research and practice a few batches until you get the hang of it. Rice noodles overcook very quickly and you can end up with a mash similar to potatoes.
Esther G.
Oxford, OH
I love these noodles so much. When I try new noodles made out of various ingredients my #1 worry is that the texture will go awry. I was pleasantly surprised to see that these noodles were still very chew and had a wonderfully smooth texture for being gluten free!
Erin W.
If you cook them correctly, they turn out great. They are very bland when served plain, so I recommend adding some toppings or making a stir-fry or pad-thai out of it. Delicious and super filling too! Great overall product. I highly recommend.
Corri C.
I love these when I'm making veggie stir fry! Quick, easy to follow directions, and they taste great. And gluten free is always a plus. There are my go-to for Asian cooking. I get mine at my local chain grocery, should be easy to find!
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
These Mai fun rice noodles are great for Asian cooking.  This brand is available at American and mainstream grocery stores so you don't have to go to an Asian grocery store to make these noodles.  Like other rice noodles they are quick to cook and you have to soak them in hot or boiling water before stir frying them.
A T.
The noodles are fine - they are as advertised. Easy to make, authentic, good texture and flavor (4/5 - good but nothing exceptional). However, they are very expensive compared to other brands that you can find. Value (1/5). Buy it if you can;t find another brand for less - it will do the job.
Christine M.
Boston
It isn't my favorite brand but it does the trick. The packaging is easy to open and stays fresh. I would recommend if this is something you have had before but try a friends before you buy. Overall you get what you pay for.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Gluten free always scares me because I believe it will taste disgusting bit these are edible with a slight different texture and taste for regular noodles. But over all very good.