BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Our delicate, appealingly tender Maifun (angel hair) rice noodles are fantastic any way you serve them in soups, stir-fries or cold salads. You can toss them with any of our Annie Chuns Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes.Like all our rice noodles, theyre 100% natural, fat-free, wheat-free and gluten-free. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a fun, light and healthy alternative to ordinary pasta. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kim B.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Foodie Expert
Cooking with MaiFun rice noodles brings me back to my childhood. My grandmother makes the best MaiFun. I'm still trying to perfect it, but these noodles come close to the noodles I'm familiar with from New York's Chinatown. They're super easy to cook. All you have to do is thrown in some veggies, a little meat if desired and some sauce. Just be careful to follow the cooking directions, since these noodles get mushy really quickly if you soak/cook them too long.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Foodie Expert
I use these noodles whenever I make home-made stir-fry for a quick and easy dinner. They are so easy to prepare; you just boil the water and let them soak for a few minutes before adding them to the wok/frying pan. They are tasty and a great alternative to rice, plus they are gluten free!
Corri C.
Corri C.
I love these when I'm making veggie stir fry! Quick, easy to follow directions, and they taste great. And gluten free is always a plus. There are my go-to for Asian cooking. I get mine at my local chain grocery, should be easy to find!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Love these rice noodles! They are extremely easy to prepare and usually have a recipe on the back! They are a good alternative from pasta and delish! They can be a little pricey but I would recommend them to friends and family
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love cooking with rice noodles when I cook Asian foods for dinner! This product was easy to use and it made me cooking experience very easy. They're easy to find at almost any grocery store which is also appealing!
Ginny V.
Ginny V.
Austin
Easy to make and taste great too! Nothing really stood out about this product good or bad just neutral. I have not repurchased them since the initial purchase.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Astoria, OR
Easy to use and just add veggies and sauce. Quick weeknight meal for the family and gluten free which is a must in my house.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Foodie Expert
Good noodles. Rice noodles are always gluten free, so it's a bit ridiculous that they have to specify it on the package.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I cook a lot of gluten free and these noodles are great for adding to so many different dishes. Highly recommended
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL
Absolutely love this rice!! I could sit and eat on it all day long!!! I could use this for my three course meal