GroceryPantryAnnie Chun's
Gluten Free MaiFun Rice Noodles - 8 oz

Annie Chun's Gluten Free MaiFun Rice Noodles - 8 oz

Our delicate, appealingly tender Maifun (angel hair) rice noodles are fantastic any way you serve them in soups, stir-fries or cold salads. You can toss them with any of our Annie Chuns Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes.Like all our rice noodles, theyre 100% natural, fat-free, wheat-free and gluten-free. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a fun, light and healthy alternative to ordinary pasta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie Chun's Gluten Free MaiFun Rice Noodles - 8 oz!
Taylor M.
Annie Chun's Gluten Free MaiFun Rice Noodles - 8 oz uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These rice noodles are pretty great. They are delicious when you are craving pasta but not all the carbs. They are very versatile. You can make just about anything with them. I love pad Thai and these are perfect for them! Love to spice them up! Definitely recommend!
Kate H.
Bayfield, WI
Annie Chun's Gluten Free MaiFun Rice Noodles - 8 oz uploaded by Kate H.
Great gluten free noodles. We use these in our spring rolls with peanut sauce. Also good in pad thai. Very quick and easy to prepare.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
Not my favorite because of how thin they are, but taste good & make a great pad Thai! I usually use a another brand that’s thicker!
Jamie N.
They are nice noodles! I feel like I have had better ones but the fact that they are Gluten free really help as I am not able to eat regular wheat.
Bruna G.
The best noodles gluten free. The taste is amazing and It is health. A great option.
Patti B.
Danbury, CT
Did not like these and would not purchase again. Wasn't crazy about this gluten free product
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ
These are super easy to make and delicious when tossed in sauce and used as a base for chicken and veggies
Esther G.
Oxford, OH
I love these noodles so much. When I try new noodles made out of various ingredients my #1 worry is that the texture will go awry. I was pleasantly surprised to see that these noodles were still very chew and had a wonderfully smooth texture for being gluten free!
Jennifer B.
I love cooking with rice noodles when I cook Asian foods for dinner! This product was easy to use and it made me cooking experience very easy. They're easy to find at almost any grocery store which is also appealing!
Rocio A.
Hemet, CA
I always buy this maifun rice noodles because are perfect to make stir fry and noodle soup, it doesn't break when you cook them

Looking for your answer?