GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesAnnie Chun's
Cracked Pepper & Herbs Roasted Seaweed Snacks

Annie Chun's Cracked Pepper & Herbs Roasted Seaweed Snacks

Annie Chun's Cracked Pepper & Herbs Roasted Seaweed Snacks: Savory roasted Korean seaweed 100% all-natural ingredients No MSG 25 calories per serving Vegan Low fat Gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie Chun's Cracked Pepper & Herbs Roasted Seaweed Snacks!
Damian G.
Columbus, OH
I have had a bunch of different products from Annie Chun’s, but the seaweed has to be one of my all time favorites from them. It’s the perfect crispy texture and it isn’t too, seaweed-y. It’s got a good balance of flavor and salt with nothing over powering. They’re health and relatively affordable and a great snack for any occasion.
Kayla A.
My favorite flavor and brand of seaweed snacks. It doesnt have a super kelpy taste to it which I like. The cracked pepper and seasonings are just flavorful enough but not over powering.

Looking for your answer?