BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is so yummy! It's super easy to make and doesn't take much time or effort. Great for those nights where I just don't feel like cooking but still want something "gourmet".
Matyah J.
Rome, GA
Any chance chow mein is amazing and delicious at almost anytime of the day. It has great flavor and comes at an affordable price.
Bri M.
Fayetteville, NC
These noodles are so good and very easy to make. Great for a college student care package!!! They have the best flavors of all!!!
Stephanie W.
The taste of these noodles is pretty good and they are affordable. While convenient, they have a lot of sodium.
Cheyenne A.
Quick and easy meal great noodles I was just trying it for the noodles but is way better tha5 I expected
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
This is easy to make and wow tasted great. I love it for when I don't want to cook much. Amazing.
Kenzie M.
I love chow mein noodles... noodles are the best.. i can just throw a quick together real quick
Jessica C.
Very easy to make and super good. fast for if your hungry and can't wait . love it
Kristine J.
Springfield, MA
This is very easy to make and omg it tastes soo good I totally recommend this
Payal S.
Pune, Maharashtra
I once had these in my life and since then I never got any other pack for ready to make noodles. These are amazing and come for a great price. Totally a fan.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Are the portions big enough to bring to work?
joellene c.
West Covina, CA
Do you think this is better than top of ramen