BY ANNIE CHUN'S

Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
So simple to heat and eat. I use 2 minutes in the microwave and allow to cool for a few minutes. Perfect for travel if you have allergies or budget issues, or just need a quick motel microwave snack. Thank you Annie Chung for simple and nutritious food. I prefer the flavor of the white rice. Gluten free for travel...yay! Annie Chun's Brown Rice Sushi Wraps 7 oz. (Pack of 6)
Veronica R.
MARION, LA
OMG these taste so good!!! I can eat them everyday!!! everyone must try these,I promise you will love them!!
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Mmmm... this is a meal filler. so good. sauce it up or it eat it plain. you will love it if you like rice.
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
They taste amazing! And so easy to work with. I love them, would definitely recommend for any sushi eaters
Youri J.
I've eaten the white rice ones for a while. When I saw the brown rice, I thought I'd give it a try. Once I stuff it with my ingredients, I really can't tell a difference in the rice. I just bought a new tool that makes these sushi kits even better. It is called "Sushezi Sushi Made Easy. I love the taste of Annie Chun's Nori and soy sauce, that come in these kits. If you lay all the rectangles of nori into a pattern, they make one full sheet of nori. The Sushezi makes a compressed round roll of sushi. When you push it out onto the arranged nori rectangles (better if you overlap them just a bit) you just roll them onto the sushi roll. It takes all the rice, all the nori, and a fair bit of sushi ingredients to make one roll. I like to use smoked salmon with cream cheese and avocado; or imitation crab meat, cucumber, carrot, and avocado; or the best yet was some fried soft shell crab, with cucumber, and a spicy mayo sauce.
Jessica T.
This is the best stuff ever! My attempts at sushi rice at home failed, never sticky, not seasoned right, etc.. This takes that step out, and with the just a few more things (California rolls-avocado,cucumber, crab) you have perfect sushi. The nori is also cut-up into easy to manage strips. The only thing that I thought was included, or at least should be, is a little spoon or paddle to scoop the rice.