4 colors available

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #47 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Leah H.
Leah H.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased this product at Trader Joe's to have a quick meal if needed. Was very disappointed by the flavor (or lack thereof). I guess I was anticipating it to taste more like the miso soup I would get at a place like Seito Sushi.
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
So I had bought this and tried it awhile back. I personally did not like this. I thought it was going so be super delicious but for me the noodles didn't seem like they got cooked enough and it just wasn't what I thought it would be overall. The noodles kind of took over in my opinion. Not a fan of this particular noodle soup.
January G.
January G.
This my favorite out of the Instant Miso soups. Good for a quick meal. I eat it about once a week when I'm in between meetings.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I love this soup and actually crave it on occasion. It is vegetarian-friendly which can be a difficult find unless you make your own miso soup. TJoe's carries this which is awesome because their other miso soup has fish stock in it.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
Foodie Expert
Ever since the 'tastes better now' update, (which I'll assume was a budget cut), these taste like nothing :(
Dulce C.
Dulce C.
Avondale, AZ
The best on-the-go soup I've had. I like that they have vegan and vegetarian options as there aren't many instant soups that are. I've recommended it to many of my friends because it's so much better than other instant soups.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I love this miso soup! It's really great having a vegan miso soup available at most grocery stores. The flavour is amazing for a instant noodle dish and the texture of the noodles are amazing! I would highly recommend this to all vegans that are looking for a good Asian soup.
Tia R.
Tia R.
These are one of the best noodles. The flavours are so unreal. It's also very quick and easy. Not expensive either. Defo worth the purchase I must say!
Hazifa M.
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
This soup is so light and comforting. Perfect for those days when you are craving something and don't have the energy to cook something
Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Foodie Expert
Its good and has good quality .. i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
blah B.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?