Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Rissy C.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #93 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Victoria T.
Idaho Falls, ID
All I can say is delicious! It's super easy to make and it's so tasty! It's at the top of my list every time I go to the grocery store.
January G.
This my favorite out of the Instant Miso soups. Good for a quick meal. I eat it about once a week when I'm in between meetings.
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
A perfect quick meal for when youre feeling sick and not up to the task of cooking for yourself just yet. Rich and comforting
Manuela T.
Hollywood, FL
Tasted ok. Easy and quick to prepare. Definitely don't think I would purchase again though, tasted too artificial.
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
So, it's obviously not restaurant quality, but it's pretty delicious. Quick, filling, and perfectly tasty noodles.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
A great, easy and filling vegan meal. The soup bowl is super simple and only takes a couple minutes prep time.
Meghan W.
Cape coral, FL
Ever since the 'tastes better now' update, (which I'll assume was a budget cut), these taste like nothing :(
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
I love these soups! I had the pho today and that wasn't my favorite but I love the miso! So easy and quick.
Danielle N.
Commerce Twp, MI
I just had this for lunch today. It was delicious and filled me up so I could go about the rest of my day!
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
Love this soup bowl to bring to work. Very convenient and easy to make. I love the flavor and the noodles
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?