Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Rissy C.Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #95 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Mandy W.
It's a yummy, quick and delicious meal to have when in a hurry. I like it a lot, but it is a bit on the salty side, just like most of the instant soups. So be warned!
Jody H.
Annie Chun's soup bowls are tasty and easy to make. I buy these for snacks for my son. They are easy to make, there are many varieties, and they are satisfying.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
This is fantastic. It's quick and easy, and tastes great! All of Annie Chun's products are great. I love paring this with the sesame roasted seaweed squares!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
Our family loves these! We each pick out our own to suit our taste buds and keep them around for those days no one feels like cooking! They are very good!
Taylor P.
Obviously this isn't as good as firing up the old rice cooker but it is still really good! The taste is great and they are serious when they say "sticky"!
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
For it being 100% natural no preservatives and no msg, it's awesome!!!! It's quick and easy to make. It has great flavor. And it's not spicy at all.
Lara L.
Oregon, WI
Such great flavors, it's one of my favorites that are made by this company. The prep is easy even though is takes longer than other instant ramen.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This taste delicious and it is very filling for a microwave soup. It is also vegan and a cheap alternative when you have forgotten your lunch.
Olivia M.
Springfield, OH
One of my favorite quick go to meals when I'm in a rush. Never fails and is quite delicious. Looking forward to trying other products as well
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Love Annie Chun's noodle bowls! These are great for work lunches. I love the variety of flavor options, and how quick and tasty these are.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?