Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #53 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Mandy W.
Foodie Expert
It's a yummy, quick and delicious meal to have when in a hurry. I like it a lot, but it is a bit on the salty side, just like most of the instant soups. So be warned!
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Love Annie Chun's noodle bowls! These are great for work lunches. I love the variety of flavor options, and how quick and tasty these are.
January G.
This my favorite out of the Instant Miso soups. Good for a quick meal. I eat it about once a week when I'm in between meetings.
Manuela T.
Hollywood, FL
Tasted ok. Easy and quick to prepare. Definitely don't think I would purchase again though, tasted too artificial.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
Foodie Expert
A great, easy and filling vegan meal. The soup bowl is super simple and only takes a couple minutes prep time.
Jody H.
Petal
Foodie Expert
Annie Chun's soup bowls are tasty and easy to make. I buy these for snacks for my son. They are easy to make, there are many varieties, and they are satisfying.
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
It cooks quickly especially when I'm starving its really bomb
Lara L.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
Such great flavors, it's one of my favorites that are made by this company. The prep is easy even though is takes longer than other instant ramen.
Franka C.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
This taste delicious and it is very filling for a microwave soup. It is also vegan and a cheap alternative when you have forgotten your lunch.
Olivia M.
Springfield, OH
One of my favorite quick go to meals when I'm in a rush. Never fails and is quite delicious. Looking forward to trying other products as well
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?