BY ANNIE CHUN'S #51 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
First, I didn't know there were so many flavors. Second, I really like this as a quick low calorie meal. It's healthy and great for vegetariansale! I'm going to go and find more of these tomorrow!
Mandy W.
It's a yummy, quick and delicious meal to have when in a hurry. I like it a lot, but it is a bit on the salty side, just like most of the instant soups. So be warned!
Jody H.
Petal
Annie Chun's soup bowls are tasty and easy to make. I buy these for snacks for my son. They are easy to make, there are many varieties, and they are satisfying.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
This is fantastic. It's quick and easy, and tastes great! All of Annie Chun's products are great. I love paring this with the sesame roasted seaweed squares!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
Our family loves these! We each pick out our own to suit our taste buds and keep them around for those days no one feels like cooking! They are very good!
Nina M.
I love these Annie Chun soup bowls, the miso and udon are my favorite. I like to add some sriracha and if im at home i'll toss in more veggies or protein.
Taylor P.
Obviously this isn't as good as firing up the old rice cooker but it is still really good! The taste is great and they are serious when they say "sticky"!
Nicole M.
Review for: Miso more...
Just alright. The noodles are kind of rubbery. The miso base doesn’t have much taste to it and the veggies inside are all super dry. Wouldn’t buy again.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
For it being 100% natural no preservatives and no msg, it's awesome!!!! It's quick and easy to make. It has great flavor. And it's not spicy at all.
Lara L.
Such great flavors, it's one of my favorites that are made by this company. The prep is easy even though is takes longer than other instant ramen.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?