4 colors available

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #47 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Obviously this isn't as good as firing up the old rice cooker but it is still really good! The taste is great and they are serious when they say "sticky"!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Idaho Falls, ID
All I can say is delicious! It's super easy to make and it's so tasty! It's at the top of my list every time I go to the grocery store.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Love Annie Chun's noodle bowls! These are great for work lunches. I love the variety of flavor options, and how quick and tasty these are.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Foodie Expert
It's a yummy, quick and delicious meal to have when in a hurry. I like it a lot, but it is a bit on the salty side, just like most of the instant soups. So be warned!
carshawn a.
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
It cooks quickly especially when I'm starving its really bomb
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
My boyfriend LOVES Annie Chuns soups. They are easy to pop in the microwave in a rush and very yummy. I personally am a vegetarian and also try to stay away from processed foods. So if I wanted to make soup I'd do a big pot with fresh items! So as you can see it really depends on your lifestyle!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Foodie Expert
Great for a quick, hot meal. These taste really good, even if the concept weirds me out a little. My only complaint is how much salt is in these, but that is the downside of most instant soups.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
Littleton, CO
I love love love this soup! Great quick lunch option for busy families, my kids love them. The inside of the package always has a generous coupon in it, so save them for your next shopping trip.
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
Annie Chun, I adore you. Seriously every item I have tried from this line has been amazing. I leave target was 5 or 6 of them each visit. My current favorite is the Pad Thai.
tammy b.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
We have 'noodle night' once a week when spouse is not home for dinner (translated to: that means I don't have to cook a 'real' meal) We just recently started trying Annie Chun's line of noodle bowls. So far the Udon is a clear winner. It has a crisp, clean broth, the noodles are perfectly toothsome and there is a fair amount of mushrooms. Thumbs up all around. The one thing I could complain about is the process of microwaving: the bowls get SUPER hot and can be kind of difficult to transport with hot pads. Would suggest transporting on a plate or some other flat surface.
blah B.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?