Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Suđź’—rob T.Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Marissa C.Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine uploaded by Brittani O.

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #55 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
I don't eat convenience foods generally, but I do occasionally pick up these bowls at Trader Joe's for a quick lunch. The miso has a higher sodium content than I like, but the udon is pretty good nutrition wise. I like that these are a more natural, preservative free alternative to ramen or frozen lunches.
Angeli T.
Alamogordo , NM
I know this will taste like an autgentic noodle soup frim japan when i see it on the grocery shelf. Udon noodles are so good this is much better than the other cup noodles. And love the packaging and container too!
David B.
Winchester, CA
This was a terrible purchase.
Flavor lacked and the little flavor it did have was horrible.
I don't recommend anyone buy this. It was more expensive than alternatives and had less quantity to it. As far as microwave noodle soups, stay away.
Dalton A.
Tried this one a whim one day and was not disappointed!
I love the whole line of Annie Chun's soups, they're quite flavorful and easy to make.
Definitely my go-to when I don't feel like really cooking haha
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Great for a quick, hot meal. These taste really good, even if the concept weirds me out a little. My only complaint is how much salt is in these, but that is the downside of most instant soups.
Haylee W.
Annie Chun, I adore you. Seriously every item I have tried from this line has been amazing. I leave target was 5 or 6 of them each visit. My current favorite is the Pad Thai.
Lucy K.
Littleton, CO
I love love love this soup! Great quick lunch option for busy families, my kids love them. The inside of the package always has a generous coupon in it, so save them for your next shopping trip.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Annie Chun's is my go to meal when I don't feel like going out or eating dorm food. it is so good and only requires a microwave! it is a must for any college student!
Janell W.
Pittsburg, CA
I love Annie chun! I wish she was a real person lol. Anyways, this bowl is great. Not my favorite of the line. It's kind of expensive for a bowl of soup; but it's Delicious
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
First, I didn't know there were so many flavors. Second, I really like this as a quick low calorie meal. It's healthy and great for vegetariansale! I'm going to go and find more of these tomorrow!
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?