4 colors available

BY ANNIE CHUN'S #47 in Soup & Broth

Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with Bok Choy in a classic Chinese broth. 100% All Natural No preservatives NO MSG Medium Spice Warm Your Soul.   This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants.  We ve taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.  The result:  a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds .  With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you ll enjoy every savory spoonful.  If you re enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles! Microwavable Dairy free Ready in 2 minutes Vegan Fish/shellfish free Our Mission:  We re dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the high see more...

• Has any one tried the pho by this brand?1 Answers
Kayt A.
Kayt A.
Pittsburgh
These are great for a quick lunch and to warm up when it's chilly. But it can be messy and if you get gout easily, have high blood pressure, or don't like salty food this isn't for you.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
The flavor of the broth and noodles were excellent. There was a little bit of heat to the mild mushroom flavor, so be warned.
The noodle consistency took a little getting used to. They're ok for Udon noodles. For what you can buy at the store, these have been among the top ranked.
These noodle bowls are also very easy to make. So if you're looking for a flavorful quick and easy meal for 1, these are a good choice.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Foodie Expert
Let me start off by saying by no means does this taste like miso soup, but I keep buying it with that said. Just a good quick lunch, tastes pretty good. It has improved so much over the years, and tastes much less plasticy like it did a few years back. I add a touch of sesame oil and sriracha and it's a pretty good and filling meal.
David B.
David B.
Winchester, CA
This was a terrible purchase.
Flavor lacked and the little flavor it did have was horrible.
I don't recommend anyone buy this. It was more expensive than alternatives and had less quantity to it. As far as microwave noodle soups, stay away.
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
Foodie Expert
This is fantastic. It's quick and easy, and tastes great! All of Annie Chun's products are great. I love paring this with the sesame roasted seaweed squares!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Annie Chun's is my go to meal when I don't feel like going out or eating dorm food. it is so good and only requires a microwave! it is a must for any college student!
Manuela T.
Manuela T.
Hollywood, FL
Tasted ok. Easy and quick to prepare. Definitely don't think I would purchase again though, tasted too artificial.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
For it being 100% natural no preservatives and no msg, it's awesome!!!! It's quick and easy to make. It has great flavor. And it's not spicy at all.
Joely S.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
Our family loves these! We each pick out our own to suit our taste buds and keep them around for those days no one feels like cooking! They are very good!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
I don't eat convenience foods generally, but I do occasionally pick up these bowls at Trader Joe's for a quick lunch. The miso has a higher sodium content than I like, but the udon is pretty good nutrition wise. I like that these are a more natural, preservative free alternative to ramen or frozen lunches.
blah B.
blah B.
Has any one tried the pho by this brand?